Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Magic Mushroom Growbox Kit

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
The sub should be solid enough to just pull what you can or lift the sub. Good advice about covering the sides, but you can use aluminum foil, duct tape, a black garbage bag or anything that keeps light out. Light is a pinning trigger, so is CO2. You're getting shrooms down the sides because the CO2 is heavier than air and sinks to the side and light is getting to it. Fan for FAE more often and you can place a sheet of waxed paper or cellophane in the middle of the tub to allow the CO2 to build up in the middle as well as the sides, or, instead of the sides.

HEUHARF

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Nov 2011
Hi guys, i recently bought a colombian grow kit. I started growing them yesterday so nothing so far obviously. However, i would very much like to know how much i need to take for a light, medium or strong trip FOR FRESH MUSHROOMS. Because i've already taken mushrooms several times but always dry. So i absolutely wanna avoid the overdose.
Anybody knows how much i need to take for a light, medium or strong trip with FRESH mushrooms ?
Thanx in advance !
HEUHARF

5tr4t0

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Août 2009
Hey ! Your topic is right here : post-44055.html?f=25
D'après ce que j'ai compris tu es français, donc ça serait plus simple que tu poste sur la partie française, d'autant qu'elle est plus active que la partie anglaise.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Since I can't read French, I'll add some.

Firstly, you cannot possibly overdose on shrooms. The quantity is so high that you'd have to have a stomach many times the size than you have right now. The only version of the numbers that I've read is something like in excess of 250 grams dry (or was it 350, very high at any rate) for a 120 pound person. You'd never be able to consume that much.

Second, shrooms are 90% water, so, if you're eating wet, you'd have 10 times what you would have dry. If you were to have 1 gram dry, you'd have a large 10 gram wet shroom.

If you've already had shrooms, then you may be able to dispense with the low dose of .5 grams to start. 1.5 to 2.5 would be a medium amount and over 4 grams dry would be pretty trippy. Don't forget that these are not written in stone. It depends on your experience, your weight and mind set as to whether these figure fit with what kind of level of trip you're looking for. Also, the genetics of the shroom are important as well. Columbians are a good shroom, and a cube is a cube is a cube, but, you can get some weaker and some marginally stronger, depending on the genetics of the shroom. You won't really know until you try.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
The only version of the numbers that I've read is something like in excess of 250 grams dry (or was it 350, very high at any rate) for a 120 pound person. You'd never be able to consume that much.

i feel like that might have been for a lethal dose in grams of psilocybin, which would be even further into astronomical numbers... :lol:

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
Cultusaurs has it right.

I would recommend drying them. They seem to taste worse when wet.

Also you can make a tea when they are still wet, but you will have to drink more.

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
Or make some mushroom soup :) Prepare the soup then when it's finished let it cool for 5 or 10 minutes. Add your fresh (or dried works just as well) magic mushrooms and enjoy! Not sure if you really have to let it cool, but I always did to be sure no psilocybine is lost. It tastes just like regular mushroom soup, could never really tell the difference hehe! :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i retract my former statement in light of new information:
wikipedia a dit:
ld50 of psilocybin in:
285 mg/kg (mouse, i.v.)
280 mg/kg (rat, i.v.)
12.5 mg/kg (rabbit, i.v.)

from the shroomery a dit:
Research was put on ice in the 1960s.

It is without exception ALWAYS false to extrapolate animal kilos to human kilos. Humans tend to be waaaay more sensitive than rodents to almost anything.

And remember LD50 means 50% lethality. It doesnt mean that it you back that off a bit you will be OK. Most animals get violently sick and may damage organs at a fraction of their LD50.

A good example to illustrate the fallacy is by looking at Atropine in rabbits. (LD50 600mg/kg oral rabbit) A one pound dwarf bunny has a 50% chance of not dying from an oral dose of Atropine that is likely to kill an entire family of humans (2 parents, 2 kids) There have been cases where a rabbit had eaten Belladonna cherries, was caught and eaten after which the whole family was taken to the hospital for atropine poisoning. Nobody eats the rabbits stomach contents - the actual atropine present in the living tissues of the bunny were sufficient to send a whole family into delirium.

With TCDD dioxin, the dose that was lethal to I believe 1 rat would be sufficient to kill a few dozen wheelbarrows full of cavies.

Toxicity differs extremely between species. You can never equate it 1:1

conservatively, 794 mg of psilocybin would give one a 50% chance of death if one were a 140lb, human sized rabbit, but this is irrelevant because comparing to different species is entirely inaccurate.

EBiii

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2012
Hi, i'm going to purchase a Psylocibe cubensis Thai Growkit, i've read the instructions, but are theses shrooms hard to grow ? Are there things that i must know about growing them ? Or is it as simple as the tutorials ? Thank you !

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
they are among the easiest of psilocybin mushrooms to grow. just make sure not to contaminate, make sure that there is a lot of humidity but not so much that large water drops form on the inside, and keep it at 75-85 farenheit. if you've done this you should have no problems. feel free to post pictures when it's done! :)

EBiii

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2012
Okay thank you ! I'll keep you in touch and make my Trip report ;)

triph4z3

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2012
The growkit are so easy !!!!

triph4z3

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2012
Do not make tea or soup with mushrooms! The active mollécule be destroyed due to the heat!!

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Although grow kits make it easy, I find them expensive compared to getting the parts yourself. But that's personal choice.

The Thais have always been one of my favorites, good luck with them.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Just spent some time in Thailand, the mushrooms there are awesome!

fanis992

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Fev 2013
Hi guys, I ordered some salvia to smoke with my girlfriend and now we think of buying a mushroom kit. I would like to ask some questions.
1) Do they sell the spores and the mushroom kit separate?
2)How much should i afford for a kit that will give me 20-30 doses of mushrooms?
3)What are the conditions that the mushrooms should be raised? Should i have the kit indoors or outdoors?
4)Which is the best tipe of mushroom for a spiritual trip and for a first-time user?
5)We have 3 cats in the house, is this a problem?
Thank u very much if u would like send me also links with information.

Sorry for my english :).

el pistol

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
Bonjours a tous je vous ecrit car je suis novice dans la culture de champi!!!! et jai un petit soucis qui n'en ait peut etre pas un. donc c'est des tailandais et jai plein de mousse qui pousse de + en + au fure et a mesure que les champi sortent. je vous met des photos si vous pouvez me dire si tous va bien si c'est non que dois-je faire. et seront ils consommables. MMMEEEERRRCCCIIIII d'avance

el pistol

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
OK bon les gars vous avez une mentaliter de merde apparement!! pour des mec qui s ouvre lesprit avec des prod c'est plutot marrant!!!!!!!!!! allez je vais voir ailleurs!!!!!!!!

Cypripedium

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mar 2013
forcément si tu poste sur la partie du forum qui se consacre à la langue anglaise , comment veux tu que les français puissent y voir ton sujet , les anglais ne comprennent pas donc ils se disent encore un boulet de français ;)

Ben ton kit me semble en parfaite santé à voir comme ça , je connais pas beaucoup les thais mais me paraissent très bien , vois avec un qui en cultive et STP , post ça dans la partie du forum francophone si tu veux t'attendre à des réponses ...
Zen attitude amigo surtout , je suis nouveau mais je peux sentir une communauté très solidaire ici :)

Bonne chance et bonnes récoltes à toi , et aux futurs bons voyages

edit : ici si t'es perdu : http://www.psychonaut.com/forum.php#francais

el pistol

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
merci je trouver sa bizarre tous le monde dit que c'est un bon forum.merci et dsl