Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

made a lid with clear top the tape got wet n driped on cake

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
ahh so anyway i wake up thismorning and the other night i made a lid with a clear top. i used gaphers tape a type of black tape we use at work for audio equipment. well i use this lid for the 12 hr's of light a day which is needed in the fruiting process. and i forgot to switch lids once the 12 hours were up but i dident. it stayed and the tape holding the clear plexiglass piece got moist and when i took it off two drops of liquid with the black tape adhesive had disolved and it droped two drops onto 2 of my cakes. a single black drop onto each cake. one cake with no mushrooms pinning yet and the other with about 5 mushrooms on it at about n inch in length. wile trying to take a papertowl and dab off the drops which dident work i by accident broke off the bigest mushroom growing at the time. ahh this pisses me off. should these cakes be okay or should i just take them out now. or let them go and see what happeneds. there in a chaber with a lot of cakes so i dono what to do. any help would be appriciated. ugh all this time and work and when the fruits of my labor start to show this happeneds. ahh dammit. oh well what can i do. whats done is done.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
What I would do is cut out the droplet from your cake. Try to remove the smallest area of good myclieum. Then heat up a nail with a tourch or sometinhg. Then you need to 'brand' the little 'hole' you made with the hot nail. I would also put some sterile Vermiculate upon the 'hole' after doing this to avoid further contamination.

http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Tryptamine ... #Cauterize

Also, your tape should not be exposed upon the inside of your grow chamber.
PEACE & LOVE

CaptainMax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juil 2008
I very much doubt your single drop of water is going to cause any problems. Also, don't worry so much about the light. The only thing light does for mushrooms is provide a direction in which to grow. In nature, mycelium of almost all mushrooms is underground and never see's any light. The pins form in complete darkness and don't see any light until they actually grow and break the surface of the soil. There is no need to worry about switching lids every 12 hours.