Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lsd versus Lsa seeds.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
I've read that Lsa seeds like morning glory or hawaiian baby woodrose, are very close to the effects of Lsd.

But at the same time it's supposed to be not so heavy on the visuals!?

So how do they really compare to each other in terms of visuals and other catogories?

Thing is, I would like to trip at home, but Lsd lasting 10+ hours with me, is just a bit too long for me sitting on the sofa.

So if Lsa seeds would be almost the same, but shorter duration, it could well be what I'm looking for.

My main reason for tripping is the truly amazing music experience, which I get from Lsd.

Anyone?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
IMO, LSA is crap. It comes no where near the average LSD experience. It makes me apathic but analytic, but not worth the nausea.
But I've heared of good experiences with LSA also....

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I've had some pretty fantastic experiences with MG/HBWR, but there are definitely drawbacks.

Here's what I have to say:
I've had great musical experiences as well as introspective journeys, not very visual until you get to the higher doses, but then you get bodily discomfort: nausea (at the beginning), pins and needles, restlessness - 15 HBWR seeds had me awake rolling around till about 4 in the morning (+ 10hours after dose).

7-10 hours of effect for me.

Noknok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Août 2008
Meduzz a dit:
IMO, LSA is crap. It comes no where near the average LSD experience. It makes me apathic but analytic, but not worth the nausea.

I just read somewhere that you get the nausea from the skin, so when you remove them you don't get sick and stuff ... Anyways I was just thinking about trying some LSA (don't know which one) but now I'm starting to doubt a bit (I need quite a lot to get a good trip ...)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why waste time with what is shit compaired to LSD . Take LSD , mushrooms , mescalin or ayahuasca .

Noknok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Août 2008
GOD a dit:
Why waste time with what is shit compaired to LSD . Take LSD , mushrooms , mescalin or ayahuasca .

Hmm just had a mushroom trip a week ago (thought the ecuadorian or something, at least one of the strongest they had, already did shrooms 4x before) but the trip wasn't really satisfying, to easy to control.

So before I do another mushroom trip (probably gonna wait a few months again) I wanna try some other stuff, LSA looked allright to me and LSD and stuff ... no idea where to get it around here :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" to easy to control. "

Take more . Lie down . Close eyes .

Noknok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Août 2008
GOD a dit:
" to easy to control. "

Yea I know I need more (obviously) but I don't wanna f*ck up my mind by taking shrooms again within a period of a few weeks, next trip is gonna be hawaiian 1,5 dose. But I'll probably just gonna try this first

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its cross tolerant . Wait a month and do the bigger mushroom dose .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
GOD a dit:
" to easy to control. "

Or stop controlling it.

adoma

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Meduzz a dit:
I only had a nasea the first time taking it and i took like 25% more than the box advised.

GOD a dit:
Take LSD , mushrooms , mescalin or ayahuasca .
i do, but even better, MIX IT with LSA :lol: seriously i couldn't stop laughing.
I even came with this philosophy shit: "you is another word for me" "and i am married with time".
I even thought i was god, reincarnated, through every being on this planet, that has ever existed. 8)

Btw: i mixed it with equadorian, my favoritemushrooms <3

Ebola_Sigma

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Fev 2009
300+ MG seeds, Grind'em. Drink down with juice. Extraction not necessary. Done it four time now with no ill effects to write home about. Smoke a little weed (It helps) but I personally find that Listerine rinsing, afterward, cleans out your mouth completely of the strychnine. That is where it affects you. It really doesn't have anything to do with the rest of your body, just the salivary glands.

My stepdad claims that it is every bit as good as the lsd he's had before, plus you do not have the added risk of getting a bad concoction, as it's all seeds (=natural). Easier to find than acid, too.

If you can, make sure that any packaging is absent of the "not for human consumption" disclaimer.

Like combining MDMA and acid. It rules.

Grind. Eat. Smoke/Rinse. Wait. Trip.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I will never never never never ever drink morning glory juice any more. After bout half a year I still remember this taste. It killed me....Blah!!! Hawaiian is OK cause you need less.

And really don't underestimate the nausea...it's disturbing.

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
The mental effects of LSA are similar to LSD at high doses if combined with cannabis but that's it, the visuals are only very subtle and the nausea is horrible!
I'd choose LSD over LSA any day.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
Its cross tolerant
so one has to wait 2 weeks when getting mescaline,or more?
and for lsa, does one have to wait the same?

I also knew they where crossed tollerant with psilocybin, so I'm asking :D
always 2 weeks bitween all of them, approximately?

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Yeah, two weeks should allow your tolerance to reset.
Unless you start tripping every two weeks, then it'd start to build up.

Hman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Avr 2009
I took once while I was newbie and i crunched the seeds (could you imagine swallowing 8 grams?)!!! It was really hard to chew and it had an awful taste and i was so ill for two hours after eating it!!! Then i had smoked a Spliff to decontrate and it was one of my strongest acid, i had chills from my toes alongside vertebral column i saw tribals drawings on my body, i thought i was falling, it was nerve racking. Be careful and don't eat anything else for 4 hours before it's really important!!!!!

See the "LSA extraction" topic.

But you can't compare with lsd visual trips because there too much pain with lsa you have too much aches and nausea but if you've got really good weed it's the acid is really tough!!!!