Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD purity

G

Invité
Cool :D

Finally some proof that the degeneration of acid is a bunch of bull.
Ok you still have to put it away in the dark, but if you get a dark brown bottle it's fine :)

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
Yeh I've read it in the newsletter also, nice reading. Maybe time for a new trip.. =)
Good bringing this to everyone's attention!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
And finally some proof against the theory that street acid and blotter acid are inferior to lab-grade lsd. I mean I always thought how could there be a difference? Either it's lsd-25 on a blotter or not. If it's not, it won't work at all. And about impurities on a blotter: how many impurities could there be fitting on a little piece of blotter to alter the lsd-25 experience? And if you mean impurities inside the molecule - that's not an impurity, that's another molecule and therefore it won't work at all.

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
There are some substances that can fit onto a blotter that are more than treshold dose.

Nicotine for example, treshold dose is around 300ug. :)

Fentanyl fits on a blotter easily.

But the only psychedelic substance I know of, that fits onto a blotter and has been proven to be on blotters, is 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine, also known as DOB.

Nevertheless it's a good article.