Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD phasing

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Hallo :shock:

You seat quiely, awating the big mindfuck that's gonna unleash itself in the next three hours. The LSD "come up" takes about 2.5 to 3.5 hours before I feel I've crossed the line completely.

So I've been doing this for a while: take about a third to a half of the planned dose. Three hours later or so, with the first visuals, finish the ingestion.

The come up acquires very different properties. You can track the progression of the second and bigger rush with a different and often very particular perspective (well, you're already tripping). Also, a more visual character in the come up which personally I find very instructive since the cognitive signal density has already been started to be, both intensified and sent into hallucinogenic mind devices: You can "see" the breaking of the membrane differently.

It's not just the come up though, the whole trip has a little distinct visual feeling to it. I imagine it as two sets of waves causing interference and producing a specific hallucinogenic dynamic. The beautiful LSD come down get intensified in a weird kinda way as well.

In short words, it feels as if you have little more time to poke and play with the boundary before attempting to cross it. Like reducing the velocity of the ascension.
LSD has its own character and a one dose axe slash is my preferred way to fly but, this mode of ingestion has proven interesting so far.
Don't know if this is some kind of placebo effect or can you actually play with the phases' forest a little bit?
The trips gets a lot longer and maybe a little less intense (you need to consume a little more to produce similar effects).

This experiment of course, is not limited to LSD but I haven't done it with another substance.
What do you humans mutants think? has anyone given any thought or experience to it?

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
this is interesting to me as I've never really done this intentionally. I've redosed of course, but nvr like this.

myself and my girlfriend are planning a trip and maybe we will try this and let u know

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
same, i've dosed this way a couple times when i wasn't sure how far i wanted to go or how strong the blotter was.. but without the deliberate intent to just explore a longer comeup. generally though like you i prefer the rapid onset of dosing all at once (actually this is one thing i really missed when i took rc blotter with 4-5 hour comeup.. no "peak"). but it would be interesting to try, next time i find myself some lucy.. especially with a higher dose