Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD makes me Smarter

THC Dawg

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Oct 2010
Ok over the summer i began experimenting with LSD. I tripped every friday or saturday with my good friend. (We each did 4-5 hits of potent acid each time) Well when school came around my friend no longer had dose and i only had enough for 2 more weeks. So after i finished my dose and we were two weeks into the school year my grades were straight A's( I'm normally a C or D student) So two more weeks went by and my grades were still straight A's then after the fifth week my grades fell to C's and D's (literally within one week they had gone to C's and D's) So i realized it might have been the acid that was makin me smarter so i went and bought another sheet. Wanting to get my grades up i decided to take 10 hits of acid on a friday night. I did this every saturday afternoon after that for two weeks. So now were in our 8th week of school and all my grades are back up to A's and 1 B. Has anyone else had similar effects to LSD or is it just me?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Never had cid,

Psilocybin makes me perceive myself as a genius. I've never had any tests to back it up - but usually I have more intuition, more insight, and more intelligence. I remember looking at some electronics and only while on psilocybin, after many years of looking and using the electronics did I realize how they worked. The insights came from simple observation.

I havn't had a psilo trip in a long time :?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
The time I did mushrooms I got my grades up a lot.. One time I tripped on diph and the next day went to school, and I was amazed at myself.. I could see my thoughts wayyy better than normal.. But that never really happens the next day so I was surprised.. But I was figuring out where the x and the y intercepts were on graphs not even by doing the formulas, but I could draw perfectly what I saw the line do, and it worked every time.. I was just amazed..

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I guess it just frees your mind and makes your whole being more positive - and that of course makes you more creative and "more intelligent". Without it you are probably more tense and worried, not thinking as freely.
What I'm saying is it doesn't magically make you more intelligent, it just makes you as intelligent as you really are.

D

dlans

Invité
I've found that acid occasionally turns me into a megalomaniac for a couple weeks after doing it, and seeing as confidence is culture's most prized part of you, it's not surprising that you did well...

blue

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Avr 2011
I believe in the magic of LSD just like any other experienced magician but i also think that this case may not been scientifically proven because you say that you "just started school" doesn't everyone get an A when they first start? :D

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
Someone needs to examine this. For various reasons, I can't, at least currently.

Perhaps take an iq test before and during while letting some time pass? Granted, the same test is not supposed to be taken more than once so the second result would definitely be higher. The question is if its significantly higher. Two tests would be best if they're similar in nature and accurate.

This one looks good
http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I think the best idea may be to do several IQ tests to reveal an average IQ for an individual, Then do a different IQ test or maybe even 2 or 3 (To reveal an average in the end) but not reveal the answers prior to an encounter with LSD. Have the experience and complete the same test or tests while under the influence and comfortably on the plateau with out revealing the answers. Then to retest the next day with out revealing the answers and then test again a week later with all papers including the first IQ tests to reveal the starting IQ followed by a revealing of all answers and scored IQ's comparing the collected data.

The only period it would really allow for one to research the answers is within the week before the final test but it would only demonstrate the enhanced learning capability that is associated with LSD :D

BlackJackal

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2011
Along with an accelerated learning ability & enhanced creative drive LSD can also aid physical capability. After years of failed attempts I taught myself to juggle 4 balls during a microdot trip! :unibrow:

EkkoSyde

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2011
acid makes me smarter too.