Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD failed "experience", once again...

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've tried to trip yesterday, at night, but once again, I was unable to fell more than a simple buzz... After beeing hours and hours with nothing on my stomach, I've decided to take a hit, and them I've waited... laying on my sofa, earing some music, and watching some tv.
After 1 hour the effects were not noticeble... and once again, I was sad because I've been cheated. Because I was with a empty stomach, I decided to eat something, and then get to bed. I watched a little more tv on bed, and then I felt very asleep. I was felling something, but it was a very mild felling. After I sleep, I woke up some times during the night, with a strange felling. I was "kind" of tripping, but I had no visuals, but I felt great... but it was very diferent from all my other LSD experiences. I woke up this mornig and I felt great, but I'm felling very calm, with no will to talk to no one. I still fell my body a little "electric", and all my fellings are quite diferent.
Well, I was especting something diferent...

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Bad luck my friend! Hope u someday get contact with true LSD! And then u will see, u will know, u will feel what LSD is like!
Maybe u don´t be needing to wait much more! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bambolé

experience

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Sept 2003
Once again...try ayahuasca, you will be blown away!!!
nice trip, experience /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Bad luck my friend! Hope u someday get contact with true LSD!

Actually I believe I've done it once or twice, but that's all... all my other experiences gone down the drain...

I just hope that some day I can trip more "easily"... LOL
Well, I'll keep waiting for something good enough!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I will, I will. I still have 2 packs in my car, and never tried it... I must, but I also have to stay without eat for many hours, and that is the real deal /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I love to eat!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!
Well i´ve ordered some ayahuasca,i´ll be getting it soon,so i would love to know something about the effects you've personally experienced,experience.

experience

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Sept 2003
Well, i have placed a personal ayahuasca triprapport on this forum. but it is written in duch. because my english is not so good.
grz, experience /forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Yes you do and I would really be interested in hearing it but I cannot read/speak dutch.

If someone has a little extra time would they mind translating it for us?

here is the link: Ayahuasca First Time Post #4223

/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
unfortunatly, I dont know a word in dutch... if it was in portuguese... I could give it a try /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Invité
I ran this throug a free translating machine so the english is VERY BAD !!! I hope you it's of any use for you.
here it is:

Hello you had me asked after I 4 ayahuasca packages had ordered you back to e-mail round my experience, well then that have I now and how! 2 years ago I began what with drugs to experiment. Of hash, I became sleepily of salvia became I a quite small bit high of paddoos learnt I nothing and xtc was well amusing. But I had in from you bulge something read over ayahuasca and decided this only once there you to order now I have the conscience! Here follow my first experience with ayahuasca.

I was only at home and have round 12:45 hour the mao remmer take (what a dirty thing) and a quarter later on the dmt holding liquid take in (I have yet never in my live as something mud drunk!) I hit nearly at the same time in the diaree and went 5 minutes later on enormously over my neck!

Consequently I run again of the wc to the room and I think it will well turn out better than expected with the trip (because salvia me also cannot chain) begin I at the same time what dizzy to become I go on the bank sit and I look what kind of me out. Then falls my look on a hardhouten tavel in which the forms of the wood through each other away begin to flow swim as it were. Goh think I well best cool thing that ayahuasca.

I have it however underestimate. I do my eye closed and look I as it became in a depth with all 3d cubes then I complete overcomes through the ayahuasca and and have I the feeling that I ended up in a kind of psychosis. An overwhelming fear me and I where I am not think flooded of begun these is nicely more and will yet but 1 thing.. That this stops!! But that not lifts. You go through a deep piercingly and everything is as intangible. I can well whine round so much misery. These never but then also never again! But I know that the certainly yet a few hour through goes thus I give closed at my fear and bowl again a little bit till me self. Only yet steets full fear and a rotten feeling. Consequently I think a little bit warm milk will the effect well what let slip down. Consequently I drift about from the living room to the kitchen, that nearly totally white is And there are a zoemgeluidje of the refrigerator these with each other imagine I me in panic in a kind of witte lean. Consequently it succeeded me normally not the milk in the magnetron to to do for I must there as fast possible way thus I go again on the bank lie and think I a little bit want to sleep for I felt myself what tiredly but as I buy eye closed do took the fear only but to. Consequently I do the eye again open became the room all at once gigantich large and see I everywhere red and green light line on the door.

After a half hour panic realize I that I myself safely must put and that about it nothing can happen and that it over a few hours, with the thought that it yet never someone joke became of ayahuasca would well be, I freaked out normally awful. Only then I looked at outside and there stands a large oak-wood tree with a whole roughen hoarse. Goes that salt marshes totally in movement! If thousand teeming caterpillars. Only through this tree, I came well till rest and could I marriage of the image what I wanted to enjoy. But on some manner or other came I prevent from this trip and went I again freak out. only through these freak out got I each turn as reward prevent a trip as well the trip as the freaking out went really tremendously deeply and each turn as you thinks now is the ended began the defense turn on turn. After two hours I began it under supervision to get and sought even the fear on with my eye closed or in that witte lean (the kitchen) to stand then defense on the bank to lie and breathless to that tree and the air to look again a trip to get. On that moment had I also need at my woman that me softly would caress and nicely for me would be. But I was alone. (I think that the better is than about it someone there you is, but of the other side look at must you now everything self discover and werdt you not influenced or disturbed through men you away.) On some manner or other get your understanding and the nature plays a very important role. Also had I the feeling these before experienced to have in me early youth mischien well for my birth I think then also that dmt in the body prevents your emotions to learn know. On a given ogemblik is all fear disappeared and can you in abundance enjoy your trip yourself feels also really the oerkracht that it of the ayahuasca goes out. After approximately two and a half hour become the effects less and seek I prevent conscious because I have at that need, again to contact with the '' real world'' and do the radio at and bowl again till myself. But the whole evening further yet well with a hazy feeling through the overwhelming experience that I had.

The next day I become reasonable calliper rule awake but well stiffen shoulders through the vehement deliver. Then I take round 10:00 hour a few heads coffee and becomes for a few hours best dizzy 15:00 hour take I yet 1 cup of coffee and get I a little bit ghastly feeling of high blood pressure. Consequently no coffee more take! I have also the feeling that have my body overflowing energy what it from must After the food goes the defense. 21:00 hour go I to volleyball training and realize me during the well best zware training that I not can kappot, I feel myself super and go two hour long as a spear through. I have yet never so much energy had as on that moment. And I have a light tingle fresh and pure feeling. I feel myself as it were a little bit reborn. Already with already, I can speak of a sore waardevolle experience in my life that me yet long by will remain.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
It's dificult to understand, but we all can make a try /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Nice story, for what I understood...