Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD "Educational" Video

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
ive not watched this but it looks entertaining. LOL
(if its already been posted, PM me about it)

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Damn, I thought I had figured it all out...
How could I have been so naive?!
These videos have opened my eyes!
No more LSD for me!!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
what the heck, were all people such spazes in the 70ies??? They look frekin' creepy

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
restin a dit:
what the heck, were all people such spazes in the 70ies??? They look frekin' creepy

That's what I just thought. They all look like their directly from an acid vision, totally freaky with over-sized mouths, weird eyes and discolored skin (but that might as well come from the film's color palette)

...and in the second vid they totally went for the main target group for lsd-consumption: twelve year olds in polo shirts, who are wise-cracking about their lsd experiences. ;)

In the third vid, what the mother says is totally encouraging to take lsd. "On lsd you may have feelings about what you know, feelings you've never felt before!"
Thanks for tip, mom, I'm gonna have some acid now!

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
tryptonaut a dit:
Thanks for tip, mom, I'm gonna have some acid now!

Lmfao.
Freaky videos. Freaky people. WHERE DID THEY FIND THESE ACTORS? ... Where?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
LOL!!! these people are all finished with the world ...
kind of reminds me a bit of the anti- marihuana propaganda vids they had in the USA...

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
tryptonaut a dit:
...and in the second vid they totally went for the main target group for lsd-consumption: twelve year olds in polo shirts, who are wise-cracking about their lsd experiences. ;)

haha, thats exactly what I tough, If in that situation I was the psychiatrist I would say like: Billy, your mother may make you wear those shirts, but that is no reason for telling your colleges lies trying to look cool.

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
that women in the video was so right i mean my uncle took lsd in 60 and today he has a child with 4 eyes and blue skin

why didn't we listen!!!!

p.s

its so obvious people would figure out how shitty the government is while on lsd

and their trying to make us understand that all the thing you feel on acid are false

nice try their oh great machine!

this movie is my favorite one on youtube (about acid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5TJApnJ ... re=related

its soooooooo funny

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol yeah mate that one's so bad as well as all the other shit they try to drum into peoples minds.... no wonder many peopel are so fucked, if you think about it... if someone really believes this shit and stuff... damn....