Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD at the Amusement Park

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
haikucigarette a dit:
relentless thought loops...at an overpowering rate...the image was light projected all around...i could also visibly SEE images of thought patterns and each specific thought had its own unique shape or design...my entire life's purpose was to be the loop. all i ever knew was the loop.

while i experienced this i was in mental agony but in retrospect i am deeply fascinated and obsessed with this realm of madness and desperately want to revisit it. it's amazing how powerful the mind is.

sounds like a good trip. that dimension is simply reality, intensified and put DIRECTLY in your face. i found a toggle switch recently for "good" or "bad", "heaven" or "hell". it's your subjective viewing of the experience. i wanted to feel good again, and so i smiled, and the terror subsided. let go

Danielise

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2010
It was a pleasure to read your TR. It made me smily and almost giddy. I'm glad it went so well. I agree that the most frightening part of any trip is coming up because you have NO idea what the hell will happen. From my experience, by the end of my trips I'm like, "Shit, i didn't know I was in store for that." Is this your favorite trip to date?

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
Danielise a dit:
It was a pleasure to read your TR. It made me smily and almost giddy. I'm glad it went so well. I agree that the most frightening part of any trip is coming up because you have NO idea what the hell will happen. From my experience, by the end of my trips I'm like, "Shit, i didn't know I was in store for that." Is this your favorite trip to date?

When I wrote the trip, it was indeed my favorite trip to date. However, recently, I went to a music festival in a forest in Missouri (USA) and there I had my favorite trip to date.

Me and Faye (the same girl in the TR for the amusement park day) took 13 hits of extremely potent LSD and it was the most magical experience of my entire life. We swam for the first time EVER on LSD and I was literally reborn in SO many different ways. Not to mention that this music festival is literally designed to trip at. It is a modern day woodstock. Thousands of hippies were there, loving each other. Thats the whole purpose of the festival. The funnest thing Ive ever been to.

I also agree that the comeup can be extremely frightening. Its the mid-point between your being in one place, THEN being in another.
My friend gets very sick physically during the comeup, so we always have to wait for her stomach to settle before we begin having fun. I never get sick fortunately. :)

I know 13 hits may seem a bit eccentric, but honestly I know for a fact that we will even take more at some point in our lives. I understand that most people think that it is way too much, but honestly, it isnt for us.

Special K