Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD aftershock

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I've been very interested in the timespan after the LSD wanes out, ~32-50 hours into the world after the shattering ingestion.

Sometimes I receive the fire of logos, frenetic creative, insatiable red like need for expression and end up with a sore hand from writing or painting.
This possession usually decreases gradually into normal-life cycles. I love it, my personal favorite. I call this circuit the thunder sky of the unknown.

Yet some experiences have ended in a state of weird tranquil bliss, where I feel very quiet, almost mute. This happened to me last time and it felt great.
Had a facility and an urge to meditate in my bedroom and ended doing it for longer periods of time than I thought I could manage. Had some social "problems" because I was very quiet and didn't bother to speak my mind for a week or so. I call this circuit the golden ring floating above the dessert.

In general my LSD aftershock has been phantasmagoric, very positive, almost as enjoyable as the trip itself and I wanted to share. :D

What has been your experience?
Have you any weird stories to tell, or some psychonautic proposals/hypothesis for navigating in this dreamy aurora state of mind?

DDemonic deities, aural magma on prism wings

bliss in the eternal lattice of violet psy love, all :weedman: :heart:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I've only done LSD twice. The first time, when I got home in the morning I ate some space muffins and got a very joyful day with persisting hallucinations and all that...

But the second time was with a friend who only wanted a half blotter, so I did the other half. And I was very exhausted and grumpy the day after, not worth the experience from half a blotter imo...

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
My thinking changes after i do acid, i think like a mystic :) My own flaws/positive points also come out in the open. I also love to read some philosophy (Osho), and its amazing the way i understand it. I can relate to it quite well. I think i'm going to try writing my thoughts down during the LSD afterglow the next time i trip out.

The tranquil bliss you talk about, it has happened to me after everytime i did LSD.

Next time i do acid i plan to do an intense breathing exercise or meditation a day before & after.

Cheers

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
It is as if one becomes part of the nothing, an so one must reconstruct oneself from nothing. :shock: I think this happens in the come down.

Yet the first two days feel as if you will know whether this reconstruction was successful or not. And sometimes one must be very strong to go back to frenetic life pace. Sometimes it happens somewhat automatically.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
toogoodforyou a dit:
My thinking changes after i do acid, i think like a mystic :) My own flaws/positive points also come out in the open. I also love to read some philosophy (Osho), and its amazing the way i understand it. I can relate to it quite well. I think i'm going to try writing my thoughts down during the LSD afterglow the next time i trip out.

The tranquil bliss you talk about, it has happened to me after everytime i did LSD.

Next time i do acid i plan to do an intense breathing exercise or meditation a day before & after.

Cheers

Yes, this sometimes happens to me. Flaws come easily out in the open because you're not bound to virtue/failure regret/shame cultural system, among other reasons I presume.

I read and meditate as well before and after journeys. I like it a lot. Tho I have a taste for novels, pre-romantics, pre-Socratics.

B

bewiccan

Invité
I feel cleansed afterwards. Fresh and ready to take on the world again. It's been almost 10 years since my last trip and it's almost time again.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Yeah, I love coming down and coming back to the "real world." The immediate afterglow lasts a day or so max, I have this heightened sense of color, the world still has a sort of sheen or lushness to it, and I feel like I can still reconnect with a lot of the events and sensations of the trip

I've definitely had it both ways you describe, feeling incredibly creative or just kind of introspective and wanting to be by myself. i love going for long walks during the day after, just exploring the city i live in, looking at paintings, etc.. (sometimes lots of herbage too!)

acid so far has pretty much always left me feeling like a million bucks. a bit tired maybe, but nothing like a hangover.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"sometimes lots of herbage too!"

garbage becomes what it is, art.

GOD is in the heavens and in the sewers

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i think i would simplify the above with the general feeling:

happy/ecstatic to be alive

actually i have to be careful if i do creative work the day after a good trip. everything feels and sounds so damn good that i have made stuff that turned out to really not be that much good later, but boy was i feeling it at the time :lol:

(creative work done during tripping on the other hand i find far more insightful, especially if done with others)

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"creative work done during tripping on the other hand i find far more insightful, especially if done with others"

I have thought of doing so but always find myself too shattered to speak, or some manual labor like writing or drawing, specially when its peaking or at higher doses.
The rest of the time a nice heavy conversation loaded with metaphors is very entertaining, though.