Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lsa and growbox shrooms

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
hi everybody
i d like to know what is LSA , i know it comes from a plant s seeds but that s all, please tell me the effects.
also does someone knows wich strain is in the cbensis growboxes from ******* ?

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
LSA is supposed to be a lot like LSD, but with weaker visuals and more nausea. It comes from morning glory seeds and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. The HBW seeds have a lot more then the morning glory seeds. The effects I'm not sure of, 'cause I've never tried it. I'll post on the board when I do.

The growbox is Psilocybe Cubensis, or the "Mexican" mushroom. It's a very good mushroom, and has more psilocin in it then I think any other mushroom, so growin' these is a very good choice, you can eat them when they're fresher and the psilocin more active.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hey there Shroomy People! Look,i've tried both kinds of seeds,the hawaian and morning glory.It's in the seeds that is the highest concentration of lsa but you have to eat a lot of them to even feel something .They're supposed
to have lsa,wich is said to be comparable with lsd but it's only lsd's natural source,if we can put it that way,although
weaker and soft.My experience with them was not so good,
ate them and didn't felt more than just a mild buzz all over my
body and did felt my stomach revolted with those seeds for almost all the trip,with intense feeling of nausea! Maybe who said it was similar to real acids,never took a real premium quality LSD! So,in my opinion if you are still curious,you have to try it yourself,maybe your experience is different!
For more detailed experience,i've posted on "Growing Morning Glory",more details about my trip.
Stay cool,Shroomy people!

GOOD trips.

GOOD trips.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
thanks for the lsa but what kind of cubensis are there in the growbox ? even the ******* info couldn t tell the strain
is this ecuador , pf , or else ?

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Read my post three posts above..they're the "mexican" mushroom. Or psilocybe cubensis.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i know they r cubes ,but what sort of cubes ?
those are not mexican for sure.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
ok then ... thanks

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I've already had the pleasure of growin' these, and i recommend it. They are excellent.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i know, i have harvested my grow box from *******, 20-30 grams . do you know what are those white little rocks in the bottom of the box ? there is two cm of those rocks in the box , is it necessary ?

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I don't know what they are, they could be part of vermiculite or somethin'..I'm not totally sure. Mine weren't just at the bottom of my kit, they were throughout it.

How do you like your mushies??

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i ate 5 of them to test , they are good.i plan a serious trip for soon (3 grams). hey one time i bought dried mushrooms in holland , they were named hawaian , they were 2 cm long , i had 1 gram for 15 euro and it was very powerfil , do you know them , is it easy to grow ?

NewIdentity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mai 2002
The new growboxes have three layers to regulate the moisture, so the box don't gets to wet or dry.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i d like to know the name of those materials so i can add them in my future rye casings .

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I recently started cultivatin' the Hawaiian mushroom, which I got from MeneerCactus. The spore print was dried up real bad, and I don't even know if i scraped any spores off, but I used the whole print for one 3cc syringe, so I hope it works. I'll let everyone know how this goes.

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I like the new box idea, I just can't wait until I get mine to try it out. I CANNOT WAIT. Damn the postal service.

ratakaberu

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2002
do you mean that the transparent grow boxes and the black growboxes are not prepared the same way? I'v ordered a growbox 2 month ago and the box wax translucid (i had around 20grms of dryed shrooms). I've received 4 more growboxes 4 days ago but they were black. Is there any amelioration made?
respect and resistance

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I also had the clear ones..i guess when my package arrives i'll see if i get the black ones.