Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSA absorbtion through skin?

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
OK, something weard happened to me today...

I was preparing morning glory seeds for saturday's trip.
First I soaked the seeds in water for two days. Then I started removing the shell from each of them (sth like 500 seeds).

Soon after finishing the peeling i started feeling a bit strange. After a half of hour or so i started recognising the feeling. This is LSA. And it is definitely not placebo or sth. The weirdest thing is that i ate only two (2!) seeds.

Is it possible that while i was touching the seeds and removing the shells some LSA absorbed through my skin?

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
LSD can be absorbed by skin, and possibly LSA can too, but you are the first I know about, perhaps we can google about it or search erowid.

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
But how much LSA will be released from the seeds by touching them? I imagine a minuscule amount. Seeds are not like acid, which is a pure crystal ready to be absorbed through the skin. And if you ate two seeds (also smoked anything?), it's more likely the effects came from that. I once jokingly ate just two mushrooms, and I was tripping all afternoon. You can never know with these things.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I ate only two seeds but felt similar effect that i felt when i ate something like 200 seeds. I was completely sober before eating them.

It seems a bit strange that so much LSA was absorbed but i dunno.
One option is that LSA absorbes much better through skn.
The other i can think of is that i got some extremely potent seeds... But the second is not very likely.

I found nothing on the net (yet) about this means of ingesting LSA and that is why it seems strange...

Experiments will follow.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
well..as people explained allready LSA could be absorbed through skin, and well, you've been manipulating 500 seeds so it's not far out the fact that you absorbed some through your skin...plus the two you ate....was this feeling strong or somewhat mellower than when tripping? cause the best idea would be that your seeds are quite potent if you can absorb enough LSA through your skin and with two seeds...otherwhise is a very strong placebo you had after eating 2 of them...consider also that in the past shamans would just need 80 seeds...still that doesn't explain it...interesting interesting...do continue with experiments...i shall experiment soon, as my Ipomoeas are thriving and shall soon flower :D

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
If LSA is absorbed thru skin, it should be absorbed very well by sublingual route.
It would worth a try to mash 50-100 seeds and place them under the tongue for a while (half an hour),not eating them of course...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
or perhaps a salve could be made and one could rub something on his skin to experiment?

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Maru, I also first thought of sublingual method. Will try this weekend 8)