Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

low doses (1/2 tabs etc)-you find them useful?

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
generally i prefer to dose occasionally, and at a level that will give me some kind of deep and introspective experience. but i have friends who swear by low doses saying it still allows them to meditate and be in touch with a certain realm of consciousness. so i decided to give low doses a try, especially since once my last tab is gone, god knows next time i'll ever be able to find any

i recently took a half tab of mild blotter one night when i actually was doing a lot of creative work on my computer. with the mindset that i wasn't going to trip.

the effect for me was almost like amphetamines, maybe even better--i worked like a horse for hours, absolutely focused on what i was doing. slower to be sure, but meticulous. and felt a lot of pleasure in working too. i had to be dragged away from the computer to bed. i often totally forgot i was on acid (other than a few times when objects randomly changed color or wall baffles seemed to shrink and stretch :wink: )

that night when i went to sleep i was curled up with a friend. had no problems going to sleep 7 1/2 hours after dosing even though still high. but amazingly enough that was when i most felt the effects of the acid. it all hit me at once.. little personal insights, moving through alternate realities and dreams, and even some nice cev. i laid there for about an hour, tripping eyes open in the dark, eyes sometimes closed. it felt like i had just passed my soul through a filter and cleansed my spirit somehow. i had insights on this portion of the trip reaching inwards that i haven't even had on much higher doses. just grand.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I took a quarter tab once (threshold dose) after a days work when I had plans of going to a party and was a bit tired. The acid kept me awake and energetic until 4 a.m. I was pretty focused and social during the 'trip', and had some nice insights along the way. Had no trouble going to sleep, but that might have been the weed I took at the party.