Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Looking to purchase a whole kit

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i would like to go the easy route and purchase a complete mushroom growing kit, any suggestions?

also im a beginner so any advice on which individual species and were to buy a spore syringe (preferably) or a spore print would also be appreciated

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
http://www.*******.net/shrooms/grow_boxes/

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
thanks but as i live in the us they just cancel my order

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Who ? I just looked and i cant find anywhere that says they dont ship to the US .

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
yes im sorry but that sight will not ship any grow kits to the united states. GOD click on the cubensis growbox and scrole down. it lists the countrys as follows. this is the exact list from the site

Shipping restrictions
Please check if this product is legal in your country. We cannot ship this product to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Croatia (Hrvatska), Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States.

your best bet is spores 101s site they have a US store and they have kits which are legal and ive done buisness with them plenty of times and there a very legit site. give you a tracking number and everything. they have a US store but its located in canada so everything gets shiped into the US up in washington then delivered whereever you live in the US. try them. you wont be disapointed. good luck

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OH SHIT !!! I just saw that they offer insurance to shipments to the US and took it for granted . I shall whip myself , beat myself and bite myself .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
thanks, i've been on spores101 and knowing that they are legit this is probably the route i will go, also my plan was just to get a p. Cubensis B+ syringe to start. does this sound like a decent plan or do u have better suggestion?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
For a beginner it would be best to buy a whole grow kit . Just buying a spore syrynge and trying to grow with no experience is to difficult . Have you got instructions of how to do it ? Grow kits usualy have good advice packed with them .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i plan on buying an entire mushroom growing kit, however a spore syringe is sold separately so i have a variety of species of mushies to choose from, i am looking for suggestions

i am new to growing shrooms but not a moron and have experience growing special types of plants :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Then a kit , and if it doesnt contain a spore syrynge , wich they usualy do , a spore syrynge . Cubensis is the best one to start with . Dont be confused by the different types of Cubensis their is no big difference between sorts .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
so the different strains of cubenis are pretty much just all the same thing?

the kit doesn't come with a syringe because i live in the usa they wont sent a growing kit along with a syringe nowadays because i could potentially get conspiracy to manufacture possesing a kit along with a syringe of psychoactive mushroom

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for the info .

Psilocybe Cubensis sorts are the difference between blond hair , black hair and brunett . Its all basicaly the same . If i were you i`d go for the cheepest if there is a price difference .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
ok they are all the same prices some strains just claim to produce big caps, or grow faster or stronger and all that jazz, ill assume its all the same and just go with the basic strain

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Grow faster sounds good to me = less time to fuck up . But it might be sales talk . Take your time , suss all the steps out first and if you can do a practice run . I think that often there is a big difference betwqeen reading something and being sure one can do it and the actual doing of it .

You can always ask here if you are not sure of anything or have any problems . There are enough people here who grow and are sucessfull .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Two websites, which you may know of, that I highly recommend is www.spores101.com and www.mushbox.com. With Strains, I recommend Cambodian is you were to pick any strain. Please stay away from Alacabenzi Strain as I have had very poor results with that strain, but always, feel free to do what you want.

PEACE & LOVE

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Take the first time a growbox, it's easy and fun. Once you have done that, you can invest some time to do some researsch on how to grow this mushrooms with some nice spores....

Success, and once they ready! Have a nice trip!

Greets,
Mystic.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Take the first time a growbox, it's easy and fun.
They contain psilocybin and thus are illegal across the border...

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
thank you everybody, as i had just gotten my new paycheck i just went all out and ordered two kits, plus i got the Cambodian strain and B+ strain spore syringes from spores101, i now have everything and am ready to get this show on the road, i have the instructions that came with the grow kits but am open to any suggestions anybody has from experience

here is a link to the kits i bought
http://www.mushbox.com/mushroom-kits.html#macrodome
its the myco101 starter kit

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It looks very good to me . Have fun and tell us what happens .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i've got the instructions that came with the kit but do u have any special tips or tricks for innoculation of my substrate jars?

kind of a dumb question but i figured it can't hurt to ask