Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Looking for your personal ayahuasca experiences to put into an informative book.

• Auteur de la discussion we are wildness
  • Date de début
W

we are wildness

Invité
Hello everyone,

I am looking for people who have experienced ayahuasca with a curandero.

I would love to hear your stories. I am creating a little e-book about personal experiences with this amazing plant medicine and want to share stories and experiences with people who are curious and wanting to try ayahuasca for the first time. I have a set of questions to answer and you can promote your website/self/project or you can be anonymous. I would love to get this information out there as I feel passionately about this amazing plant medicine and the wise culture surrounding it. I need your help.

If you are a researcher or a writer yourself I would love to work with you too. I am also looking for original photographs and art of any kind related to ayahuasca.

Thank you for your time. Please message me or email me at wearewildness@gmail(dot)com if you are interested.

In gratitude,
Alissa

HONBrClIF

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2014
Is this book still a work in progress? or if it is complete where could we find a copy?