Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Long Mushroom Trip

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
Say I'd like to enjoy the effects of mushrooms for more than 4-6 hours....could I take more again after 3-4 hours and add another 4-6 hours on, or will there be tolerance or some other problems I should be aware of?

Could I do three doses spread by 3-4 hours?

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
first of all let me say im not too experienced with shrooms but what ive found is that when i eat more shrooms after im already tripping it doesnt really extend it further ive found that theres a pretty big tolerance built up rather quickly that goes away after a week or two for instance my friend and i did shrooms then we went to do them the next weekend and we didnt get as good effects even though we ate more the second time i dont know how much this really helps but just thought id throw it out there
happy tripping :)

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
arent you happy enough with the intentisy of one trip...just take more mushrooms your first dose...and if you want that long of a trip...try lsd

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
yeah...makes sense. Probably a misuse of the fungus.
I was just curious if it would work.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
yah i would agree with the misuse of the substance, i would just recommend taking a larger dose....lets say anything more than 5 grams and above..assuming they are cubenenis....and that usually lasts more than 6 hours..for me at least..i've had some go as far at 10-12 hours..but im sure if you increased the dose a little more each time you dosed..it would work...there might be a tolarance, but i THINK that it develops the next day, not the same day.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
In my hippy-flip experience recently, I re-ingested a small amount of mushroom chocolate on top of the pervious amount I had taken after the first 4-6 hours. It was a kind of booster; took another half a pill and about 3/4 - 2/4 of the amount of chocolate I ate initially. It extended the trip for at least another 3 to 3.5 hours into the night and yet was not nearly as intense or clear as the initial dose of choc; mixed with the empathy of MDMA (or a regular dose of mushrooms by themselves for that matter; psilocybin/psilocin degraded a bit when making the chocolate.)

So I think it’s defiantly possible to extend the trip with more mushrooms, but the benefits of this are pretty sketchy and as some of you have said, it is a kind of disrespect to the entheogenic journey that a mushroom trip encapsulates by constantly attempting to increase or prolong the experience.

Peace.

G

Invité
My own experience with tolerence is that it builds up extremely fast, if you want to redose, do it before or in the beginning of the peak.
Ofcourse you could also start with a high dose, but you'll have to build it up gradually I think, you don't take 8 grams dried the first few times...

Crusher

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Août 2007
You can extend the trip but it wont be anymore that intense. But it will still be nice with intense colors and so but optics most likely will weaken well thats what Ive experienced so far.