Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Live television drug(abuse)

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Tonight some dutch presentators are going to try xtc, mushrooms and weed on television. It's funny, but i am not sure i like it. Have to wait and see. What do you think?
(edit: Spuiten slikken 2nd part..)

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
'spuiten en slikken' is kinda old news... i'm portuguese and i don't understand sh*t but it's fun to watch

G

Invité
Hey Petfles, You can find the whole series via torrents ;)
It may take ages... but still, there findable

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Yes i now, it's the final episode tonight. But there is one main difference, they will try them live and experiment if they can run the show under influence... It's kinda new to try drugs live on television, isn't it?

In deel 2 gaan we zelf een experiment doen. Alle presentatoren nemen drugs want hoe beinvloedt het nemen van drugs je presentatie?
Filemon aan de paddo's, Sander aan de XTC en Sophie aan de joint.
Kan je nog een TV programma presenteren onder invloed van deze drugs?

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
het is geniaal!!!!

(translation: it is magnificent!!!!)

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Ben benieuwd hoe die paddo's gaan , zou nou niet echt in een televisie studio willen zitten met al die mensen terwijl ik aan het trippen ben. Maar misschien is het wel onwijs tof, dat kan natuurlijk ook nog.

G

Invité
Shit, missed the drug part...

OHno, I didn't :p after the news! WHOOO :mrgreen:

*Space rolls his joint

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I was curious how to hunt down these guests because they made fun of Sophie :wink: They should be punished for not having fun with those guys and girl ! :twisted:
Everybody knows the situation being the only one drunk... You can be made fun of, you can be looked down upon or you can be 'supported'.
It lacked support today but it was fun anyway, seeing them letting go and trying to get control at the same time :D

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
mooie foto's!!!!
ze is schattig als ze stoned is.

heeft iemand de aflevering gedownload en een link voor mij naar waar ik m kan downloaden?

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
petfles a dit:
It's kinda new to try drugs live on television, isn't it?
actually it isnt, i remember seeing a video from the 60/70's (dunno) where someone took LSD live on the show (when it was still legal ofc)
it was better than s&s though, the guy was like 40 years old and the setting was just relaxed.
i dont like s&s, its commercial and i dont think they get the essence of druguse. also they dont know the facts, saying that lots of people in the 70's used lsd daily and died from it.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Sophie is schattig, met of zonder joints. :roll:

Maar de link doet het niet bij mij, zal wel weer aan de beveiliging liggen...

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
You're right, part 1 is missing.. Don't understand yet, it works on date: 2006 May 29= 20060529.asf.. Etc. (you can watch old shows by changing the date btw)

G

Invité
Filemon was like really quiet trying to get a grip of everything :mrgreen:

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
From what I could tell from the episode. Sander was too quiet for what you'd normally expect from XTC. Though the working substance in the XTC was enough as you could see his pupils dilated and at some moments he was grinding his teeth. I think he had a bit too much to his liking.

Filemon was a plain retard using shrooms in a studio. Discussions, people laughing at you, camera's. Not quite the recipe for a nice trip. No wonder he walked away at the end when the discussion became to difficult for him to understand. Trippers don't understand non-trippers and vice versa. I'd be surprised if he actually liked the trip.

Worst episode of Spuiten & Slikken I'd say. :)

Indiaan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Fev 2006
At first I thought this was kind a cool because it gives more openess with drugs, but it's just a commercial abuse of drugs.

What I don't get is that 3.5 years ago when I started using drugs. People looked down on me and no-one EVER did drugs outside my friendscirkel. Now it's 'cool' to do drugs...