Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Liquid potency question?

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Any experienced people know what kind of potency is liquid usually? One drop=one hit? Is it wise to test by taking a lot less than that first?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You need a guinea pig ? ( One that knows what / that hes trying please......... ) .

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
There is no real standard -but that said most of the liquid you run across is 1 drop= 1 hit. But again- theres no standard in laid paper either...
In theory most folks try to lay 100micrograms per hit- but absorption and other factors can cause variances within the same sheet. And theres always wash left over... Liguids a little easier to control- but many folks make it 60 micrograms which is what many sheets end up as by the time you get them... And the folks who really want their shit to stand out will lay it considerably stronger.

We used to use various colored sheets of the same design- roughly 100 micrograms per hit for distribution, 250 for "friends", 500 for "family" and 1000 for the folks routinely handling it...

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Every vial I've ever come into contact with has been a hundred hits and roughly equivalent to a hundred blotter hits. However some contacts have complained of doses resulting in nothing when others working with the same material complain about potency during the same hour. One associate washed out a vial with beer and drinking the 12oz got two people on a +++, the same bottle got rewashed with a second beer which got a third person on ++.

I think it all depends on the skill of the person filling the vial. If the mixture is carefully measured, it should correlate.

I guess you must also consider how inaccurate a drop of liquid is in terms of uniformly sized each drop is.

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
The liquid I've tried has all been one drop/one dose and I'd say each drop was 200-250ug.
I didn't like how you had no chance but to have an intense experience, I like how with blotters I can cut it in half and just have 125ug if I want to.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
IAmTheNight a dit:
The liquid I've tried has all been one drop/one dose and I'd say each drop was 200-250ug.
I didn't like how you had no chance but to have an intense experience, I like how with blotters I can cut it in half and just have 125ug if I want to.
You can put a drop in a glass of (demineralised!) water and drink half.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
why demineralized?

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
why not buy your own blotter paper a little tricky but easily controlled then.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
restin a dit:
why demineralized?

It's probably decriminalized, or else you'll get corrupted acid ;)

(just kidding ofcourse)

Just be careful with dropping, I've only had blotters once and all the other times I had liquid.
I tend to squeeze too hard so I'm usually in for a blast :p
If you squeeze very gently it works like a charm.
I actually like the fact I don't know how much I'm taking,
I never expect anything and always enjoy what I experience no matter how much it is.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
Meduzz a dit:
restin a dit:
why demineralized?

Chloride ions destroy LSD.

Yes- NEVER use tap water- the smallest amount of chlorine destroys LSD. For that matter, sunlight, heat, and exposure to air are all detrimental.

Blotter is a poor carrier for the above reasons- the active contents degrade faster then liquid or raw crystal stored in a dark, sealed bottle. If your lucky enough to buy sheets from someone with a qty- also go for the middle of the stack- never the top or bottom.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
:!: :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: okay....you are revealing a mystery...thanks.

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Meduzz a dit:
IAmTheNight a dit:
You can put a drop in a glass of (demineralised!) water and drink half.

Wouldn't some stick to the sides of the glass though?

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Just a little note on the safety: if you drink demineralised water, don't drink more than a glass of it. Because there are no other minerals in it,your cells keep absorbing that water,and if you drink too much they can "explode".
(Maybe everyone here knows this, but you never know..?) :wink: