Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lil prob wit time n how long substrait mix keeps til sterili

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
ok i made substrate for 2, 1pint jars using pf tek method -- 2 cup verm 1 cup water then mix 1 cup flower. i took mushies tonight n introduced some newbies into the lemoth method, blew there minds and dident wana risk fukin up with sterilizing the jars in the pressure cooker. will the substrate be ok in the bowl over night or will the water evaperate. where can i buy more vermin\culite and organic brown sugar. homedepot or lows for the verm? organ strore for brown flour or would acme have it? i got the verm brown sugsr n perlite from my boy now i need more just incace i cant leave the substrait overnight or a lil longer till being pressure cooked. n e help would be wouderfull

PS; I LOVE MUSHROOMS..

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
PS; I LOVE MUSHROOMS..

Me too.

And you can buy all your supplies at your local home hardware store. Where abouts do you live? In Canada Wal-mart carries everything I needed. Also about the evaporating problem; I have never had this problem, but I would suggest to cover it with something, and then when you do put the mixture into the jars, squeeze it to see if it has enough water content. If water comes out, there is to much, but when you squeeze it, it should have a certain consistency that will stick together. It's hard to explain, just make sure it's not to dry, and if it is, add a tiny bit of water.

PEACE & LOVE

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
i made cakes for my first time a week ago from a batch of syringes i made anyway i left the sterilized substrates in a closed plastic box that i sterilized with alcohol and kept them their for 2 days anyway day 6 since injectionn and i have good healthy lookin growth

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'm reading "Brown Sugar" where in the PF Tek does it call for the use of Brown Sugar? O.O

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I'm reading "Brown Sugar" where in the PF Tek does it call for the use of Brown Sugar? O.O

What? It is brown rice flour...

PEACE & LOVE

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
ok i made substrate for 2, 1pint jars using pf tek method -- 2 cup verm 1 cup water then mix 1 cup flower. i took mushies tonight n introduced some newbies into the lemoth method, blew there minds and dident wana risk fukin up with sterilizing the jars in the pressure cooker. will the substrate be ok in the bowl over night or will the water evaperate. where can i buy more vermin\culite and organic brown sugar. homedepot or lows for the verm? organ strore for brown flour or would acme have it? i got the verm brown sugsr n perlite from my boy now i need more just incace i cant leave the substrait overnight or a lil longer till being pressure cooked. n e help would be wouderfull

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yeah I think he meant brown rice flour. Maybe he was still coming down from the mushrooms and confused the two :D

PEACE & LOVE

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
im sorry about the typos. yes it was a fun night n i probably shouldent haa\ve been posting but oh well. im sorry i ment ORGANIC BROWN RICE FLOUR. sorry. now if someone can tell me how long mixed substrate keeps before being put in the pressure cooker. does the water in the substrate evaporate or whats the deal its been about 24 hours the the verm brown rice flour n water mix has been mixed up and sat in a bowl overnight wil it b okay?
or do i need to add more water till it barly pools up when i tilt the bowl?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I think you are fine, but I do not have the mixture in front of me to judge. I doubt significant amounts of water has left. Just do a test with your hand; grab a hand full of it, and squeeze it. Better yet, watch this video and when he demonstrates the water content, make it similar to that.

PEACE & LOVE

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
thanks 1919 i appriciate ur help. thanks . lets the second stage of sterilizasion part 2 hah oh and yeh thats the video ive been going off of. thats what i watched like ten times lol

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Lol, I was reading this thinking, "....he isn't putting brown sugar in there is he? O.O"

As long as the substrate is sterile, it should be good.