Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lights

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
to make it short, I smoked a dime got up from where i was sitting sneezed and right afterward saw these dissapting lights, like fire flies around the periphery of my vision for what I would was a full minute. How anyone had this happen to them?

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
Yeh, that happens to me when im sober after sneezing or coughing sometimes. Medical explanation unknown, I've never really questioned it before!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
maybe it's like overcharging your receivers, by producing short-circuits. i mean at least some information is compressed in the brain, directly. so if you pull oxygen constantly thru the brain, giving it the energy it needs... maybe it's a bit like with washing machines??? after a while tubes become fossil... if you allow them to, i guess... the vital air-cycles also seem to be embedded in or next to water-cycles or so... not to forget earth and fire tho... and of course... the 5th element.. :p :D
have you recognized that and how the lights try to "evade" your attention??

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
hm not really, my attention didn really affect the lights whether i wanted to see them or not, although it seemed the more i opened my eyes the more they appeared. I would probaly attribute this more to the pressure on my sinuses beneath my eyes. Being that when i sneezed the pressure was forced outward and could have possibly jumbled the numerous rods and cons that make up vision.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
that makes sense. i mean after all, the brain is connected with naturally ocurring cavities to its perception elements. maybe the resonance in these caves also sends lights out, just like it can suck them in? or something inbetween is also perceivable with a higher degree of consciousness? i dunno... maybe that makes any sense??

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
its called being light headed.

ever wounder what those little stars floating around in the cartoons are after the person gets knocked out are?

there you go.

most likely due to low blood sugar and standing up too quickly.
happens to me quite often..

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Yea dude it happens to e every time I smoke.. And happens every time I cough or sneeze.. And happens when I have been laying or sitting for too long and get up... So don't be too worried.. My medical issue that caused it was a brain tumor the size of a cow. I hope you don't have the same fate that I do.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol! no need for hope!! that is guaranteed!! :mrgreen:

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Poor guy. Hasn't logged on, only to find out that he is gonna die.. :roll: Oh well.. I guess knowing is only HALF the battle.. Still though.. Poor guy.. (Haha, who liked my GI-JOE reference?)