Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lets change the world.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
they can and do read emails on a regular basis. the only way to be relatively anonymous is to create a new alias and use a proxy server for online searching. if one wished to have an anonymous phone conversation, one would have to buy a prepaid phone with cash. the government really doesn't like when people use cash. wonder why :roll:

Eniac

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2012
Wild idea :idea:

Can they supervise the chats in online games like World of Warcraft or similar shit?
I know it is silly but if it is anonymous why the fuck not, and while we're at it we could do some raids LOL!!

I'm joking 'bout the raids, but there is bunch of mmorpg games with their own servers, and why would they even go trough mmo games, what kind of stuff could posibly go on there??? I bet they wouldn't expect that. Specially pirate servers which do exist for WoW but also some other games?
What say you? Do they check that, I am fully aware of how silly it sounds, but chat there is just fine (chats anywhere are just fine, for the record)

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
interesting concept, i like it. that is not to say it is untraceable, but a certain degree of anonymity could be had this way. besides, can't one play for free till lvl 20? :lol:

i think a lesser known game might be better, plus a lower quality game would include more users to communicate. i couldn't run WoW on my computer...

Eniac

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2012
Yes, one can indeed play for free till level 20 on retail WoW servers, however there is even better option - Pirate servers.
They are almost completely free (you just pay for stuff that isn't actually accessible in real WoW, like some mounts and other irrelevant stuff, besides for our purpose the game itself is quite irrelevant), and since they are on the edge of legal and illegal chances are they are even less monitored, because owners of those servers would use certain level of security against governments and things like that.
Also there is a shit ton of free to play games mostly of which lower quality if that is of importance and if it makes it more accessible, but I do think that 99% could run WoW just well enough on low settings, and another great thing about pirate servers we can play older versions of warcraft so it is even lower quality of the graphics in first place, and options of guilds and private chats like that are the same.
My opinion is either F2P games, or pirate WoW servers, cause it is both free and everyone can join, and I think they would never expect something like this going on somwhere like that...

What game (or server) will it be is only a matter of agreement.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"pirate servers"

:thumbsup:

though on my computer, even with the lowest settings, i couldn't fight with just 3 npc's on screen in diablo 2... :oops: my video card is just not meant for games at all. the comp is so old now, i can't even upgrade my flash player anymore, and most videos over a couple minutes are relatively laggy.

Eniac

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2012
'bout your PC - thats a bummer :/, tho I think you will manage that chat part by just sitting in a random house, which is our main goal here.

https://www.wow-one.com/

http://www.neverendless-wow.com/

http://wowtemple.com/

http://www.lastwow.com/

Here's a few of those servers' pages. It takes litterally a minute to find bunch of servers, these are ones that I like on first glimpse. You choose, we all download it, make a guild or something (that will allow us privacy within game) and we're off!
Whatcha say, shall we?

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
I don't know what you're all up to,
but maybe use TOR browser, if you are concerned about your anonimity.

B

Barbarian

Invité
ophiuchus a dit:
they can and do read emails on a regular basis. the only way to be relatively anonymous is to create a new alias and use a proxy server for online searching

This privacy test is able to detect your real IP behind a proxy in many cases.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
unfortunately, barbarian is right.

my computer is too old for TOR, but it is a good idea for those who can use it. however, for websites like youtube and google, it becomes pointless to use because of the nature of the website and the information it collects. check out the TOR website for an elaboration on that point.

no need to feel sorrow, my computer has lasted me nearly ten years without a single virus, and no antivirus software either. no PC could ever do that. i have an old eMac 8)

ill look into the wow servers when i have more time, but i honestly don't even think ill be able to run the WoW menu screen :|

Eniac

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2012
That's to bad, however, I would pretty much like to see how this all turns up, we must get this thing started... somebody has to, and the "ah, someone else is gonna do it, I'm no one, can't do shit" attitude does not apply!!!

Come on folks, just say the word and we're on it!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
so what exactly do you want to do? I've been holding back my cynicism, but the revolution won't start in a WoW chatroom.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
if you ask me, i think it's about party, celebrating life, etc etc... and not allow to let stupid idiots ruin that. go your own way if you have to when the way of "society or so" doesn't seem to be your thing or so. i dunno lol... there's just almost everywhere so much misleading nowadays etc etc... we have to become aware of how we are being misled and then we can get the positive side of it, i.e. recognizing the negative examples as such and seeing or feeling the right way etc etc... we probably all have to learn to listen more to our hearts... for example what we take seriously and what not... i am sure that at least sometimes a lot of people take themselves and/or the world way too seriously etc etc... i mean distraction and entertainment can be a good thing, but sometimes it's just too much, you know?...... :eek: :shock: :)
maybe the concept of programs is underestimated and overrated at the same time. i would say, think for yourselves and make peace within yourself. :wink: :p

peace

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Hate to say this but there is still slavery in our world, it is wide spread and in your face. I am not talking about the theoretical slavery we all exist in, but the concept of selling humans. It is still there and as for women's rights, only in a few places do we see them have a voice. Not trying to be depressing here just saying...