Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Leonotis Hoaxorus

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
I tried Leonotis Leonorus yesterday night, not expecting much from it. as a matter of fact nothing happened except a vague barely feelable shift in consciousnes though i really believe it was all the smoke and breething and a little placebo that i experienced.
I
didn't like the taste
I
didn't like that i had to take all that smoke
I
didn't like that i had a slight headake at the end of it all
I
loved when today after waking up achieved more with a whole hour of meditation and breathing excercises!

but let me explain to you how i tried it
after receiving my ^n backet of salvia i got this freebie of Leonotis flowers with it
the packed layed around my room for some time
until yesterday i decided to try it.
seriously
either it was way over expiring date or this plant is plain useless to me
anyone have had experiences?

i say breathing excercises are barely unbeatable, and the euphoria i get is simply amazing and energizing that gets me going the whole day if i maintain myself to it.

G

Invité
breathing exercises are the best! i can get nice visuals from it, and the thoughts that are "brought up" this way are very clear! meditation will always be my favourite way of psychonauting.
i cannot help you with the plant, sorry. smoking those legal highs has always gotten me nowhere, or made me feel dizzy/sick, so i gave up on them, just practicing meditation right now.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i agree!! :D by breathing excercises i also think trained my lung to being able to smoke masses of weed :weedman: no but seriously i think my lung can resist smoke quite well and probably breathing excercises contributed to this hehe :p also i dont say its good that i smoke a lot but i dont have problems... if i want i can start running and maybe on the third day my condition is well enough to run 8-10 kms or somethin without training before. also its soothing for the mind. :)
well once after smokin a lot (in thailand a packet of cigarettes is 50 cent and weed is cheap too) :roll: i felt a bit pain and not well being but after stopping to smoke for a month i felt like completely recovered.

sorry for offtopic :mrgreen: but anyways what is this strange herb you tried?? never heard of it, but the effects didnt seem to be so overwhelming. :lol:

peace.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Try leonotis in combination with marihuana, it's awesome :D

But on itself, it sucks indeed