Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Len Pickard.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
WOW !!! But VERY , VERY MEGA stupid . Throwing partys at an LSD lab ??? And who would be so stupid to have a guy like skinner having anything to do with an LSD lab ??? Or having something to do with an LSD lab that threw partys ???? Or having something to do with someone who fixes people up with Fentanyl at an LSD party ??? And that guy Halpern is a real bastard !!!

"Dr. Halpern continues to conduct psychedelic research at McLean hospital and teach at Harvard Medical School, and hopefully some day he will redeem himself in the psychedelic community. MAPS founder and president Rick Doblin has decided to maintain funding for John’s research and continue to work with him, and I agree with his decision because though Dr. Halpern may have committed some vile acts, he does excellent research. Currently Halpern’s projects are on hold because McLean’s new director doesn’t like the anti-prohibitionist stance of his funding agency (MAPS)."

WHAT !!! They must be ABSOLUTLY SICK IN THE HEAD , i shall let MAPS know what i think of them . Letting a grasser carry on because he does good research !!!!

This site is asociated with MAPS . Maybe they should think again about that ??? Maybe we should all say something about it !!!

POOR LEN

I FEEL SICK !!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What about doing a poll about weather to disasociate this site from MAPS . If i did it i`d probably get acused of being unfriendly again and threatened with eternal banishment , again . Rick Doblin had better hope i dont meet him again , i`d definatly let him know what i think about him using my money to fund a JUDAS like that . I´ll probably PUKE IN HIS FACE .

I`m sure hitler did some good things in his life ....BUT WOULD YOU FUND THE BASTARD ????

G

Invité
My god.....

some people are fucked up!
Halpern is the one who needs a treatment and this fuck is still working at MAPS??
:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

Weird, weird fucking story :retard:

Massive amounts of Love and peace to Len!!!! :heart:

Shit man...

it's a fucking shame.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Mushrooms! Mushrooms! Mushrooms!

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
.. Badger ! Badger !

G

Invité
phalaris a dit:
.. Badger ! Badger !

Hahaha, I have been thinking of posting this one, but since it was such a serious topic I didn't want to ruin the flow :p

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
For those of you whu dont know what GOD is talking about, John Halpern

IS AN INFORMER. A RAT FUCKING BASTARD

John, I sincerely hope someone catches you unawares and injects about 100 mg of DOB into your jugular vein.

You exemplify what is wrong with the community, an academic, posing as a searcher for freedom....what good is anything he does if his overall efforts undermine everybody else trying to contribute.

I'd welcome the chance to confront him on this board, or any other.

I assure you, he couldn't baffle me with bullshit.

I'd verbally disembowel that fucking rodent.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Spice i agree totaly . He is not just an informer , he set people up to . And MAPS doesnt drop him means for me that they are on the same level . Mengele did experiments on children , the results of wich got taken over and are still used by scientists today , but no one would give him a job or fund him would they ??? We will have to wait to see what Rick Doblin , the boss of MAPS says if he ever gets set up and busted . I think he will change his mind very quickly .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good morning Spice ,
Not for him personaly , and my maps email adresses are on my external HDD wich i dont turn on when i`m on line for safety reasons , if you look in google you will find it .