Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legalization Strategy

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Just read the entire thread and I have to say I really like all that's being said here!
Great ideas, but we really need to get things straight and try to put some things into practise.

It made me think about the protests worldwide against Scientology, made possible by the anonymous people from the internet.
But this shouldn't be as underground as that, it should be available for everyone and everyone should be able to participate.

I like the slogans GOD made, like 'Part of the solution'.

colonos

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
We need to refine our tactics and get the optimal out of them . Its exactly like driving cars . At first there were no rules / no generaly agreed upon way to do it and that resulted in many acidents . Then some people sat down and talked about it and came up with a simple book with a sensible strategy in it so everyone could understand it , learn it and avoid acidents . When they were writing it they took the sensible bits from every existing strategy and united them , then they published it . We all use it now all over the world and when we stick to it there are very few acidents . How do groups like the hindus , the moslems , the christians , the jews , the british nation and the united states of america sucede and stay together for hundreds to thousands of years ? The hindus have the vedas , the muslims have the koran , the christians have the bile , the jews have the thora , the british nation had the magna carta , the usa has the bill of rights .

Very interesting analogy, but it makes one basic mistake: there were _not_ many accidents in the the pre-written world, so to speak, what was originally written down, articulated, were successful things, rather than corrections or perfections. Emerging order between people as social relations have always been prior to articulation and when, in the last century, the opposite is attempted - to derive order from the written word, and not vice versa, such as with the human rights declaration it doesn't work. The trend perhaps began with exactly the founding of USA, where grand ideas were written down, inspired by the Magna Carta, but never realised and now even the ideals are gone, destroyed by Patriot Act. etc. By contrast the Magna Carta and the Charter of Forests did not define future ideals to strive for, but rather articulated the successful, existing relations in order to protect them.

Check Linebaugh's important work on this:
http://colonos.wordpress.com/2009/07/07 ... olidarity/
-
http://colonos.wordpress.com/2009/07/07 ... manifesto/

LeGeek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2009
Just finished reading all. Every french "democrat" (called Gauche in France) politic will agree you. And most of France population, and me BTW 8)