Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legality of Datura

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Does anyone know about the legality of Datura in the southwestern states? I'm doing a trip there next month and would love to bring back lots of seeds and some leaves back home. I'll be going through Utah, Nevada, Arizona and probably New Mexico (and I suppose Idaho and Montana as well), is it illegal in any of those states?

I'm Canadian and I really don't want to get in any drug trouble in the states.

Thanks for any help!

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Sorry, I know that it's federally legal, but it's the state laws that worry me. I should have been more clear. I found on erowid that Datura is illegal in Nevada, so I was wondering about the others.

But I think it would not be difficult at all to smuggle these seeds if need be, I could hide them in any number of places.

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
I know guys who have gotten away with smuggling way more than just some semi-legal seeds, and that's dealing with Florida police. Just don't give anyone any reason to search your person.

But since you're not a resident of Nevada, or the US for that matter, I'm pretty sure the federal laws would apply.