Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

La drogue est partout

Zora

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Mar 2014
Idem que Papi, j'ai pas capté...

SIMIA

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mai 2014
Ben oui .. en effet la drogue est vraiment partout .. mdr !!

grivois

Psychonaut
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Là c'est limite limite :p

C'est sur que complètement déchiré on devine plus facilement ce qu'on a envie de deviner vu qu'on se l'invente dans la tête quand ca n'existe pas.

Zora

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Mar 2014

Acromyrex

Fouri croonde
Inscrit
19 Mai 2014
grivois a dit:
Là c'est limite limite :p
C'est sur que complètement déchiré on devine plus facilement ce qu'on a envie de deviner vu qu'on se l'invente dans la tête quand ca n'existe pas.
J'dois avouer n'avoir vu que le "T9Z", ça et une vieille expérience en 1337 dégueulasse, il en fallait pas plus pour m'faire penser "T9Z" = "taz".

Xyro

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Sept 2012
Ils vont être actifs les enfants... ^^'

Dimitrip

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
29 Mar 2013
Le gros symbole "acid" n'est par là que par coïncidence je pense x)

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011

La rue des types qui attendent leur montée.

Xyro

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Sept 2012
1408113005-kit-perche.jpg

AlphaMethyl

Inscrit
26 Mar 2009
Cette photo ma mis de bonne humeur dés le matin haha

072914lsdkfc.jpg

072914kfc2.jpg

Pour l'histoire :

Bushwick KFC Offering "FREE LSD": Gothamist

A Bushwick KFC has been offering customers a groovy free "side" with their mind-blowing poultry and biscuits. "10 PCMEAL/ FREE LSD," the sign at the Bushwick Avenue and Myrtle location tantalizingly promises. But is the offer of gratis psychedelic revelation and tasty fried chicken too good to be true? This morning I took a trip on the J train to find out.Upon reaching the KFC counter, I asked the first employee who made eye contact, "Do you have free LSD?" Met with a confused smile, I pointed to the sign outside and asked what the "LSD" stood for. She speculated that it stood for "Large Side Order," but... wouldn't that be LSO? Now we were both confused.
A cook emerged and I asked him about the free acid, but he didn't know what I was talking about, so he walked outside with me and immediately started laughing. The cook assured me that they don't give complementary drugs with a 10 piece meal, adding, "Well, now I know why so many people have been taking pictures of this place."
The cook withdrew into the back room to procure the necessary lettering to edit the sign, and, as I stood outside taking photos, an unamused manager approached. "Do you have any common sense at all?" the manager asked. I insisted that I do, and asked him to clarify what "LSD" stands for. "Large Side," he said. But that still was a little confusing, so I pressed him for a more specific explanation.
The manager proceeded to spell the word "side" for me, explaining that the "L" stands for large, the "S" for side, and the "D" stands for the "d" in siDe. "We're in food service," the manager explained. "We have our lingo and the people who buy our food know what it means."
Nevertheless, the cook came out from the office with more letters to clear up the miscommunication. The new sign reads "FREE LRGSD." Much better.
At this point the manager became a little more lighthearted about the whole thing, and asked me how I even know what LSD is, because "that stuff was popular before you were born." I agreed with him and asked, "So can I try some for free inside?" He said yes. (To be clear, he was joking, and you still can't get free LSD at KFC.

Bien fun :p

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Epique
ext.jpg

logo2.gif

bsbray

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2014
Peut quelqu'un m'expliquer quelques mots, par exemple "percher," "les tofs," "carton"?

Je suis américain et nous avons notre propre argot mais je ne sais rien de cet argot français. :(