Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Krisp from the Sun

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Hey everyone!
Well, I've been active for a month or two, but I never did introduce myself. Maybe I should, seeing as I'm more and more active, both on here and in my own practices.

22 years, Polish descent but living in Scandinavia (it sucks; people are stuck up, Sheeple, and it's expensive and cold. AND we've got some of the worst narcotics policies in the world [aka, we're on the forefront of narcotics policies, according to the world, and we don't even have any policies]).

I started doing my trips two years ago, going headfirst with 200g fresh cubensis, followed by some trips of LSD/LSA over a period of half a year, ending up with me biting my own head off and there coming out a new head filled with interdimensional Ideas. Post ego-death/revival, there's been more acid (although less and less, I find that the low doses Ive been doing don't really do it for me; if I do more acid it's because of the amazing setting, or because of the higher dose), some interesting times with salvia, and a lot of prospecting with more psilocybin. There will be more psilocybin.

I write. I'm trying to write a druggie book on consciousness, something that some poeple could pick up in pocket-book form for a trip--dope for the regular square who just finds reading interesting shit interesting. We'll see how that goes.

I also play music. Discovering psychedelics made me discover psychedelic music, and it has given my life a whole new sheen to it. Right now I play bass, but it will probably turn into lead guitar sooner or later (probably later).

As for spiritual practice, if I can stop procrastinating with Internet and games, I'm well interested in Mind-Space (to steal LarzSolice's (sp?) word) and meditation. On top of this I read a lot, from Leary/Grof to McKenna and contemporary writings. I listen to a lot of McKenna, though, as I found all his taped recordings on the web.

As a visionary, intellectual pot-smoker, I really do hope that we together can help spread consciousness in the world, even if it is through one mind to another. A place like this is perfect for us slightly-awakened people to discuss and help each other out, and it really does feel like I've found a home. Hopefully, the whole Internet-is-dying thing won't affect us too soon, but once it does, I'm fairly content that the Psychonauts will find a new meeting place, yes?

Peace.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Nice to meet you krispy. Thanks again for the lsd and salvia tips. If you ever got questions about the guitar, feel free to message me, I know my stuff 8)

Question. Ron Paul 2012. Yes or no?

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
That's the guy who's for cannabis legalization, right? ;)

Look man, I'm from Sweden. That's like, on the other side of the pond, up north. It's cold here (Canada-cold), and society is even colder. All I'm trying to do right now is try to get a decent money income (decent enough for a bag of highly illegal thc and some foodstuffs) before I can leave Scandinavia for, right now it would seem, Prague. While I try to stay read-up on current world affairs (including US politics and foreign policies, as it is one of the biggest "invisible" hands that shape and govern our political reality), it's just tough. Here in Swedish media (which, honestly, sucks bawls; Swedes live in an incredible bubble and have for years--decades, really--chosen to read about celebrities rather than actual news. This has lead to the actual news magazines--not only the obviously culture-defined-defining shitpages--to become worthless pieces of junk, when it comes to actual information)

All I've heard, from Swedish news, about the current State affairs is that OMG Romney won with that money percents over Gingrich and Santorum in one flipping state. What their actual policies are ... well, I've looked a bit at it, but since I tend to find myself outside of the spectrum of left and right (it's all capitalism, anyway..) I've just said fuck it, and see what comes when it comes. Not like I can have an opinion that matters on the subject, anyway.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
KrispedKritter a dit:
That's the guy who's for cannabis legalization, right? ;)

Look man, I'm from Sweden. That's like, on the other side of the pond, up north. It's cold here (Canada-cold), and society is even colder. All I'm trying to do right now is try to get a decent money income (decent enough for a bag of highly illegal thc and some foodstuffs) before I can leave Scandinavia for, right now it would seem, Prague. While I try to stay read-up on current world affairs (including US politics and foreign policies, as it is one of the biggest "invisible" hands that shape and govern our political reality), it's just tough. Here in Swedish media (which, honestly, sucks bawls; Swedes live in an incredible bubble and have for years--decades, really--chosen to read about celebrities rather than actual news. This has lead to the actual news magazines--not only the obviously culture-defined-defining shitpages--to become worthless pieces of junk, when it comes to actual information)

All I've heard, from Swedish news, about the current State affairs is that OMG Romney won with that money percents over Gingrich and Santorum in one flipping state. What their actual policies are ... well, I've looked a bit at it, but since I tend to find myself outside of the spectrum of left and right (it's all capitalism, anyway..) I've just said fuck it, and see what comes when it comes. Not like I can have an opinion that matters on the subject, anyway.
Fair enough, I can more than respect that :wink: never been to sweden yet, heard its a beautiful place. And one of the cleanest places in the world, too! London is like a toilet compared to Stockholm.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
It's pretty clean, yep, but the next-coming generation is fucking that up. This whole country is going down the loo, so if you plan on coming to Sweden to see it's beautiful nature (it's ... Ur.) do it this summer. In fact, do it mid-June, 14th-16th, and come join us at the Burning Land Festival ;) So far there's only a facebook flyer for it, but I think we'll have a website up and running soon.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
KrispedKritter a dit:
It's pretty clean, yep, but the next-coming generation is fucking that up. This whole country is going down the loo, so if you plan on coming to Sweden to see it's beautiful nature (it's ... Ur.) do it this summer. In fact, do it mid-June, 14th-16th, and come join us at the Burning Land Festival ;) So far there's only a facebook flyer for it, but I think we'll have a website up and running soon.
I'll see if I can come with my band, we play spiritual almost shaman-like heavy rock music with some small elements of psychedelia.