Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Kratom and Blue Lotus Info

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Hey guys I just bought 4g of 20x New Guinea Kratom extract and an ounce of blue lotus dried flowers.

I was just looking for any tips from people who have tried these. I have tried kratom a long time ago and I don't remember the dose plus it was a lower extract anyway.

Lotus on the other hand is new for me and there seems to be a lack of experience reports for a proper dose / prep.

I can always experiment figured I'd try and get a baseline first though.

Thanks all.

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
remember rule of thumb!!!!! think of your body wheight!!! im 6' 2" and 230lbs and 20x new G. extract is active for me at 1 gram.....so their ya go...

lotus

you prob already know its a mild sedative....i think the best way is to soke it all in everclear or high proof alcohol for 7 days.. strain filter and waaammo!!
you have a good tincture!! active {for me} mildly at 5 ml................

have fun!!

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
out of couriousity what blue lotus did you buy?
nelumbo nucifera or nymphaea caearulea?
both being refered to as blue lotus. don't expect more than relaxing sedation from the nelumbo nucifera. when i use this i usually figure half an ounce for myself, 185 pounds, 5'9" tall. i also just soak the flowers in near boiling sugar water for two hours.
if i'm using nymphaea then i figure about an ounce is a good dose for me soaked in 17% alc meade. but i always take this with an opiate or kava kava.
i would be lead to assume that the kratom and lotus mix would be just as good.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I ended up taking the 4g all at once after researching it. Was pretty intense. I don't remember the dose of the lotus but I soaked it in red wine and went to a party and chased it with beer. Great synergy.. Not one who drink much alcohol but I'd recommend this.

and toadlicker I bought nymphaea caearulea. I research things like crazy but these two had less info on them then I liked.