Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"k"

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
hi,
this is a question that swim was discussing with me the other day
swim was wondering if anyone else has experienced what swim calls pck or dxk, a substance purported to be ket thats not, and its high profile is more like dxm or what swim thinks is pcp depending on the batch they were saying that they hope this is just a bad connection and not a new trend
thoughts anyone?

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
no reason not to get K in med bottles from swim who works for a vet or zoo. Why take the risk of getting PCP? DXM is tolerable to swim, but PCP seems off the deepend in terms of dissociatives

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
if swim could get the med bottles this wouldn't be a problem but swim has severed most of swim's connections to the drugworld because of several sneaky addictions that swim found developed much too easily. just dangerous to be dosing one substance under the impression that it is another, hoping its not a growing trend in places where k-demand is high/supply is limited cause its real popular around here.. swim wishes it was regulated so swim could see the actual quantities for demand/consumption and supply/importation and if those didnt match up swim would know for sure that a certain % of the k-market is fake product as i now suspect.

mullis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Ket is quite populair around here but i haven't heard of stuff being sold as k that is not. But we've got de possiblity to get your stuff tested so i think that makes a big difference.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Don't SWIM, just drown.

Only buy drugs from people you trust with your life because that may just be the cost of dealing with untrustworthy people.