Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Just another Thought: Laws and what they behold

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
So we live in a society filled with moral, ethical, judicial, and religious codes of conduct. Also Known as "Laws" Some concrete and enforced by the "government" others followed by fellow members or a select class of individuals. Government set Laws can conflict with religious or ethical conduct and can become quite ambiguous to the follower. For instance the Muslim isnt allowed to drink alcohol but the law here says you can drink after the age of 21. Law doesnt mention lieing but the bible does. We can lie as much as we want except under oath. I feel were are bounded by these things now more than ever with the use of technology. ex. red light cameras, speed detectors, ect...

Isnt it preposterous to think we make more laws and make it more efficient for us to enforce the ones that really dont matter and stray us away from what we want most out of it? but what do we really want out of the law you ask? Dont we just want it to keep our family and our belongings safe at night? But society (the collection of everyone that defines us) doesnt do that if anything i think they keep us on edge to throw our dollars at them. Ooo the big bad Mr. Bin Laden is gonna fly a airplane into your house at night and then they use that as an excuse to"project us" or some crap ( im going off on tangent will stop here hope your getting what im trying to explain)

30 years ago people got away with things we couldnt even imagine today and we continually enforce more legislation we have a community of people we elect to make more laws and bind us to things for the "betterment of our nation" so we elect and pay money to people to have them make more laws and bind us from this land of " freedom and opportunity"

Does that sound about right to you? does that make sense? Not only do we know were getting Toyed with we even get to choose who gets to screw us! what a fantastic idea!

I wonder what life will be like in 100 years i probably would be able to laugh at others without getting a charge for harassment or something absurd.