Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Jordan Maxwell

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
JordanMaxwellatPodium.jpg

Jordan Maxwell aka Russell Pine[1] (28 December 1940) is a researcher and independent scholar in the fields of astro-theology, religion, secret societies, and the occult, with a focus on the foundations for modern-day religion and government. He began his work in 1959 and has produced numerous video lectures and documentaries on these subjects. He has been described by peers and fans alike as "the preeminent researcher and scholar in the field of occult/religious philosophy", although Maxwell prefers to refer to himself simply as "an ordinary man pursuing extraordinary knowledge".

Maxwell's areas of interest include Secret Societies, Ancient Symbols and Occult Emblems, Secret Meanings of Modern Symbols (from Corporate Logos to Government Emblems), Ancient Sciences and Technologies, and Hidden Bible Teachings and Mysteries.[2] Confusion regarding the actual definition of the word "occult" (Latin word simply meaning "hidden") has lead some to misunderstand Maxwell's work. As he states, "Occult doesn't mean evil or bad or corrupt. It just means hidden. Secrets. In the medical field, there are terms that doctors use; certain organs are occult...it means hidden or not in view."

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Yeah so? do you suffer from some kind of church music phobia?

He isn't really optimistic about any organized religion. I don't know if you stopped watching after hearing that music, but the guy makes a lot a sense.

Peace

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Yeah I can imagine that HC. But you shouldn't judge that quickly, I bet that if you had heard what the man said, you would pretty much agree with him.

He isn't saying anything new though, but he describes it wonderfully. At the end I literally had the chills.

Peace.

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
I added a little introduction

i didnt post this video for the music in it but thought he was saying interresting things and wanted to share it.
Like VerusDeus says: "nothing new but he describes it wonderfully"
I like the music actually and think it fits well with the rest but yeah, everyone has his own taste..."Church" didn't come up in my mind while listening to it, i find it rather just relaxing.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
If someone posts a link with name I don't know,
I think you do know him, but perhaps you don't remember. The first edition of the Pharmacratic Inquisition repeatedly talks about the work of Jordan Maxwell. Maxwell talks a lot about astrotheology, sometimes mentioning the psychedelic mushrooms as well. He's also mentioned a lot by authors like Acarya S. and Michael Tsarion.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I watched a couple of his vids before, but can't say I'm impressed. At every decisive step in his argument you need a leap of faith, which doesn't convince me. And if you look at it bluntly you can easily recognize a paranoid schizophrenic in that everything for him points to secret societies. Even if these societies exist, they are not worth your time, because then you'll just start fighting something instead of living freely.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Well if there is a big conspiracy going on, which I don't necessarily think there is, then you'd need to stop them in order to live freely.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the government is the big conspiracy

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
VerusDeus a dit:
Well if there is a big conspiracy going on, which I don't necessarily think there is, then you'd need to stop them in order to live freely.

Trying to stop others from influencing your life is nothing more than building a wall around you, which holds you prisoner. More than if you just observe the facts and act spontaneously.