Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Johnathan Ott's house (and lab) destoyed by arson attack

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/news/jonathan_ott_fund.htm

In his own words:

"[My] home was completely burned, destroying everything that was most important: laboratory, hydroelectric system, custom-built and -designed electric motorcycle and, for the crowning touch, [the arsonist] tried to burn [my] library, one of the best private collections on ethnomedicine that exist. Signed, personal copies of some of Albert Hofmann’s books were even used as fuel to ignite expensive laboratory equipment! While the humidity of the cloud-forest saved the books, the house was rendered uninhabitable and without power; the laboratory unusable.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Very sad... Only three days ago I was discussing with a colleague of mine how fragile paper libraries are. We were talking about Christian Raetsch's appartment, where an astounding collection of books is stacked up all over the place. Stan Grof lost numerous paintings, research records and his entire library when a fire burned down his house in 2001.

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
it says he's moving to colombia! :shock:

what pisses me off is that they targeted his books, they must think of themselves as modern day inquisitors, the fuckers

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
that's s.o.p. of agencies like the fbi and other 3 letter assclowns i've seen this kind of shit before.

overunity33

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Déc 2009
I thought this was the author that wrote under otto snow, I am mistaken.