Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

is XTC a typical party-drug?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Or can it be used in different 'ways'? Like taking weed when listening to some music or watching a film. I was just wondering if that's any fun...I've only had a few experiences on parties so far with x.

G

Invité
Well, I actually always wondered what would happen if I take a low-mid dose of mdma and then go into the city... Will I smile to everybody ? Will I get arrested after telling someone "Can I hug you ? :D " ?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Tiax a dit:
Well, I actually always wondered what would happen if I take a low-mid dose of mdma and then go into the city... Will I smile to everybody ? Will I get arrested after telling someone "Can I hug you ? :D " ?
Well... I decided to eat half a pill and some small pieces (maybe 1/4th max). At first nothing happend but when i took a shower it defenitly hit me. I cant sayi really enjoy it though. I wasn't that fit to begin with but now it feels like a fever. :oops:

Gilligan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2006
X can be very therapeutic in smaller doses. A friend and I who had some mutual soul-searching and brain-picking to do each did one blue dolphin and sat on a floor full of pillows for 4 hours working out one another's problems, providing perspective, and giving advice. It was amazing. I think it's the best way to use MDMA; a small dose (.5-1 pills) with, say, a gel tab (I've never been a fan of blotter since I had two bad trips in a row from two different batches) and some good guidance can be a great recipe for deep, honest, thorough, and less harsh (MDMA can take the edge off the acid) self-analysis.

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I agree, gilligan. LSD and X are awesome taken together.

Shulgin calls these small amounts 'museum level' doses, and talks about his own experiences. Also, he defines a phenomenon called 'hitchiking' which is what a straight person who 'catches your vibe' (feels you are differefnt than normal without being able to explain why) may experience when in your vicinity. Sometimes people will become irritated without knowing why or even experience mild effects themselves. This is a completely mysterious aspect of what we are that no one has even figured out how to start investigating.
The few pioneers who try to guide us in this area are Tim Leary, John C. Liily
A. Shulgin and theres a guy called Robert Anton Wilson who is indirectly in this area too, but Wilson is more into the workings of the mind per se, than the chemistry end of it.

Yet again, another fascinating area with a fascinating substance.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
All my intakes of E were on a party, while all my intakes of psychedelics were at home.

With E, I just can't sit and listen to music, I want to be surrounded by lots of people partying. I have an insane urge to have contact with people and friends. Being alone would make it a torture.

While with LSD, all I want is lying down on bed and giving my fantasy the free walk to fly. I prefer not to have people around me at all.

Due to this, I haven't done the candyflip yet, but I'd love to.

Also, I'm taking E rarely, saving serotontin for insane euphoria, and a big hit at once.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Brugmansia a dit:
All my intakes of E were on a party, while all my intakes of psychedelics were at home.

With E, I just can't sit and listen to music, I want to be surrounded by lots of people partying. I have an insane urge to have contact with people and friends. Being alone would make it a torture.

While with LSD, all I want is lying down on bed and giving my fantasy the free walk to fly. I prefer not to have people around me at all.

Due to this, I haven't done the candyflip yet, but I'd love to.

Also, I'm taking E rarely, saving serotontin for insane euphoria, and a big hit at once.
Your serotonine doesn't keep on building up though does it? I mean it doesn't really matter if you wait a few months or a few years...right?

I've had xtc twice while not being on a party now and I didn't really like it. I was restless and feverish. Nothing bad but not really pleasant either. I need to move and dance etc.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have read multiple studies on that question, all of them are refering to serontonin, but none of them gives a permanent proven report actually.

The same goes for moderated XTC use and braindamage, one study says, and the others makes it's previous one rediclious.

My own experience tells me that when I save 4 months between every intake since my first hit, the only difference since the 'first time' is that I'm aware of the expected high, but the euphoria is similar, the unexpected overwhelming come up from the high the first time is something you'll never have back, though.

When used too frequent (this happens fast!) it loses it's magic, and results in side effects such as sweating, heartbeats, restlessness, losing motivation, losing concentration, insomnia, shaking.

But anyway, the question, for me personally this is a party drug only, I can't imagine myself taking it in a home atmosphere or on my own.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
It's really nice to do it with, say 3 friends, at home .. lying down on pillows/matrasses, haveing some chillout music on the background. And you can space out, have some hallucinations (patterns and way weirder stuff) and talk talk talk talk talk with your friends in an honest and pure way. This can be very therapeutic and this way, when taken seriously, an MDMA experience can be even more profound.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I had greath conversations, love-sharing and wonderfull evenings on x at home with my girl or friends. It was with pure cristal mdma.

Also, I had greath experiences on outdoor festivals, sitting on the campingsite and get in tough with strangers who turned into friends after a magic x-night, both on pure cristal mdma as with mdma+lsd (hippyflip)

I personally think mdma in high dosis is best suitable in a nice, not to crowded environment, with friends or alone.

In smaller dosis it's greath to party on, but usally if I take to much I don't feel like dancing anymore but like to sit back and watch others go crazy.

I think it's personal, but I had greath experiences on both situations, big parties/festivals and small livingrooms.

G

Invité
I intend to do my 2nd MDMA trip at the beggining of february, 4 months after my first try...

Quite happy to realise that I could manage not taking MDMA again for that long, hope it'll be as good as the first one (excepted for the "wow" first time feeling, of course...) !

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I think that all depends on the quality of your mdma, I had pure mdma christals and you can not compare it with pills. In most pills there is other shit!!!

If you take real good xtc you can sit down, relax and enjoy the music! Many people use it for meditation and other spiritual stuff. Hugging with your girlfriend and sex on X are also nice things to try....

Have fun!!!

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Tiax a dit:
I intend to do my 2nd MDMA trip at the beggining of february, 4 months after my first try...

Quite happy to realise that I could manage taking MDMA again for that long, hope it'll be as good as the first one (excepted for the "wow" first time feeling, of course...) !

Believe me mate (Y), I just took 2.5 months off between my 1st and 2nd experience, and the euphoria and love was just similar, the only thing you'll never have back is the unexpected effect coming up.

You'll be fine! My 2nd to 3rd was just 3 weeks off, 3rd to 4 2 months, 4 tot 5 just one week, all the euphoria and love was similar... from there I became very careful, and just took it two times after that period, The last time the experience only slightly decreased, and now already clean for about 15 months. :) I 'm gonna take it probably again in August this year, or even later, from there on every 4 months off.

Hardphyte

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2005
Thats the best way to take MDMA (XTC)
Make a Brake like 4 month and ypu get the full power of MDMA!
I have a brake of 10 month now ^^

BTW

MDMA is the best Drug i think !

greetings

miow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Déc 2006
Hyperion1980 a dit:
I think that all depends on the quality of your mdma, I had pure mdma christals and you can not compare it with pills. In most pills there is other shit!!!

If you take real good xtc you can sit down, relax and enjoy the music! Many people use it for meditation and other spiritual stuff. Hugging with your girlfriend and sex on X are also nice things to try....

Have fun!!!
its true, press tad e and pure mdma are totally different drugs. with pure you can sit down and relax beacuse you donthave the caffine or speed thats usually in regular e . usually i dont even bother with regular e anymore, its mostly just filler anyway, if its just mdma in a pill you could probly press it into a pill the size of a tic tac.

Gilligan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2006
I have a friend who has had sex on E. He told me that he can no longer enjoy sober sex, because the MDMA-enhanced version was so far beyond what he had ever experienced before that it was just never the same afterwords. So personally, I'd stay away from that adventure.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Gilligan a dit:
I have a friend who has had sex on E. He told me that he can no longer enjoy sober sex, because the MDMA-enhanced version was so far beyond what he had ever experienced before that it was just never the same afterwords. So personally, I'd stay away from that adventure.

Hmm, I was preparing myself to try it someday soon actually :roll:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
(whispers)....

beware of a phenomenon known as 'coming out the box' with sexual adventures and mdma. If you have powerful repressions, fetishes, etc.
be they conscious or not, mdma, being underrated in power because its so friendly, can trigger avalanche-like unleashing of sexual energies.

..but it can be a lot of fun.. some people, depending on how uptight they are, get scared.

it only lets out whats already there, in true psychedelic form

laststop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Jan 2007
lol if i was rollin with a buddy of mine and he tried some gay shit on me no matter how high i was i think id have to knock him out while rollin. yea its hard to imagine punching some 1 while on e and i dont hate gay people or anything. But if some dood tries to touch me in a gay way, well, it dont matter how high i am that shit dont fly

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Who the hell mentioned anything about gays?

Anyhoo, I prefer to have sex while smoking meth. Lots and lots of meth. The wife too...

Fucking on extacy is fun but it's not going to ruin it for the rest of your life. I heard that same shit a hundred times before me an my old lady tried it. The first time was on the one year anniverssary of when we started going out. I have never had extacy like that before or since; we were both straight-up tripping. It was extremely difficult to concentrate on making sweet, sweet lovin'. The last time we tried it was at the Bonnaroo music festival 3 years ago. We were in our tent among many other campers, and apparently we were making quite a bit of noise because when we eventually came out, everyone started whistling, clapping and cheering. I was pretty embarassed but my wife starts saying "Thank you, thank you. There will be an encore in one hour. Make sure you stick around for the 7 o'clock show."