Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is this a good setting for my pharmahuasca experience?

CesarM

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2013
I'm so glad and thankful that I'm finally getting the opportunity to experience this amazing spirit molecule for the second time. I feel I'm more prepared now and know about the importance of meditation and asking the molecule (last time it was brew) for the answers I need.

I'm thinking about going to a mountain that is nearby, which has an amazing point of view from a point I discovered and where no one ever goes to. Both the city lights and the stars are completely visible and they (the stars) give me an amazing and sensational feeling of connectivity to the universe.

As you see from the thread's title, I will be consuming Pharmahuasca, which has almost the exact same things in an Ayahuasca brew (DMT and Harmalas). Will this also be as effective as the brew itself? Thanks for your input and keep on exploring the mind!

EDIT:
Also, would Zen Meditation music and natural sounds on my ipod be good for the trip? If there was a greater abundance of nature sounds in the mountain I wouldn't ask this, but unfortunately there aren't many. So will the ipod and some realistic sounds do? Thank you!

Dr. Dimitri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2014
Zen music is probably the most beneficial tool for stabilizing an unstable mind and teaching it patience. There were so many fewer questions when stars where still just the holes to heaven. Some people say there is a difference between pharmahuasca and aya.