Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is there another way to use sally extract, without smoking?

searching

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2008
I have found much information regarding the tinture method at sagewisdom.com. For the expected results of the quantity used, it didn't look that expensive to me. But then agin, I have not yet tried it. The tincture method looked like the most convenient method. This is why I am going to give it a try.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think 65 $ for 3 strong doses (according to sagewisdom.org) is pretty expensive.

Subtle_Nod

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
Forkbender a dit:
I think 65 $ for 3 strong doses (according to sagewisdom.org) is pretty expensive.

That sounds *very* off.

Though, without talking specifically of other vendors, his pricing is probably subsidized by his notoriety, I can't imagine anyone else charging as much as he does on that site, because of how well known he is, he probably still gets enough visitors for it to be worth it without the hassle of having to deal with as many customers.

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
If anybody ever tries the sage extract, I would be curious. Really if you think about it, that's not much more than say a quarter of mushies, which makes for 2-3 moderate-strong doses depending on the batch and your tolerance. Being able to enter the salvia world without chewing quid would be a much better, less distracting experience.

Too much money for me to take the risk though. Salvia is just so erratic.

searching

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2008
Well, I have tried three of four times with a small glass pipe lined with tin foil and have yet to experience anything. This stuff came in a capsule and was supposed to be good for one or two "experiences." So far, nothing. I purchased some tincture with this and besides burning the lining of my mouth, I did get a few minutes of weird sensations. I don't know if my tolererance is such that it does not work for me or I am just not getting the smoke in properly?????

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
iv tried the 20X extract, about .5 with about .5 of 10X, from a pretty reliable source (bouncingB) anyway, i put about 5-10 drop of vodka in my mouth, while swishing my mouth, putting the extract in my lip sumwhat like chewing tobacco, and put the rest under my toung. still swishing it around. (i found this extract has a VERY strong compost leave, burning taste) i mix up the extract keeping most of it under my tounge, waited about 30 min, then swallowed the crap. i noticed it coming on after about 20 min, and i layed back, and fell asleep? not really sure if i was either sleeping or tripping, but when i woke up, i was still laying in my bed. (which is a VERY good thing, iv wandered off in a few sal trips) and done some very dumb things as well.. including touching a bright orange (HOT) industrial heater with all my fingers... burning off my finger prints. (had no idea what the orange glow was, and i noticed i got feelings from it.. but wasnt sure what the feelings were) yeah.. not the brightest thing iv done. anyway, i find the extract is a much more chilled out trip. you dont freak out, and i find i dont get the "needles coming out of my poors" feeling which also includes massive sweating.

jj

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2008
I made some very strong everclear tincture. I made it from leaves, but you could make it from extract. You don't have to use everclear. You could use something more tolerable. However, the stronger the booze, the more packed with Salvinorin it will be.

I took microsips because it was so hot I couldn't take bigger ones, swirled them around my mouth, and swallowed them. Since the sips were very small, they were absorbed as they trickled down my throat. They never reached my stomach.

I got very high, stage 4. I tripped some. When I came down a little, I sipped some more and went back up. I did this 3 x in one trip that must've lasted near an hour, although it was hard to keep track of time other than the fact that my CD played all the way through.

I don't plan to lie on my back for 20 minutes with a mouth full of Salvia drool again.