Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is the LHC sabotaging itself from the future?

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ah well i guess i was getting too enthusiastic lol but well i think regarding some political and humanistic tendencies i would say how much more you're gonna put up with what they did or could do in the future??

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
BrainEater a dit:
if the shit goes on like it does we might need to hire killers to stop it and try to "turn the tide" actively...

peace

Final Fantasy 7 anyone?

I'll have to grow a bushy beard and brush up on my impression of Mr. T.

(yeah that was a favorite of mine back in the day ;) )

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
See how it's all done in plain sight?

This goes to the real heart of my position, that being, to wit;

It isn't the mystery of understanding how things came to be this way that is the problem. People do understand. But they don't care.

It shall be the epitaph of our kind.

"Too lazy to care, they are now extinct"

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
when humans start to play god we should maybe care more for who we believe and who not and also maybe about our attitude towards justice..... cuz if they do evil things they'd try to convince you that its just or right and once you're convinced you'd probably not want to be convinced anymore..... and the fnords play their role as usual....

but i don't think they can destroy us all by accident and even if they wanted... they can start to play god, but if we anti-believe in them maybe we can believe strong enough so that they can't fulfill their evil plans.

they say it might be possible that a micro-blackhole might be created but this would combust almost instantly into some sort of radiation or so but well considering how that sounds what is it what they could do with the (possible) technologies that could come out of these research experiments?????????.................

peace :weedman:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
[youtube]S2Fv81Z7-vY[/youtube]

[youtube]jYiWNLv-Bgg[/youtube]

[youtube]pGwDdTZBAEY[/youtube]

[youtube]s-FQrlB0pXY[/youtube]

[youtube]sEJF7Qc-3Y0[/youtube]

[youtube]JJIi1QEsfzo[/youtube]

[youtube]5AVHXMLDvWA[/youtube]

[youtube]5kbhZaK_0Zw[/youtube]

ahahahah i had a thought process while watching the videos that made my day!! lol mother earth is the "mother ship" for our
space travel and the sun is its boss!! :lol: :mrgreen: