Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

is my plant an hermie ?

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i m growin purple power , i planted a single female seed , i waited for the plant to show her sex , i saw a dozen of female pre-flowers so i made a dozen of clones , AND now my mother plant is growing two little male pre-flowers wich i cutted with anger , does it means that my plant and all the clones are hermaphrodites ? i don t know the purple power plant so please help me with some sage advice as usual.
ps for eric : it s the seeds you gave to me , i bet you re the one that can help me the most

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Sounds like a hermie to me..and usually you clone before you flower.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
my plants aren t flowering , they ve just grown some pre-flowers , if only i had a camera i could post a picture , i ll try to borrow a camera

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
come on !
the best advice wins a prize

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Well it sounds like a hermie to me..if you have no other seeds, you might as well continue to grow..you'll still get some bud. I don't know what kind of advice you're lookin' for, no one can no for sure until they see a picture. Good luck.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
humm , i ll make some pics and then i ll try to post