Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introductions are a must I suppose.

• Auteur de la discussion EnigmaticOdysseus
  • Date de début
E

EnigmaticOdysseus

Invité
I'm not really sure what to write here, so if there is something that you would like to know about me let me know. The first time I ever came into contact with drugs or anything was after high school. I started smoking weed with my sister and her friends because I didn't have any of my own. Eventually, I started drinking a little bit, but I didn't start drinking to excess until later. The first time I tried anything other than weed was when I started living on my own and one of my roommates friends came over and brought some K2. I didn't know it was K2...I didn't like it and it made another one of my friends get really sick. On the other hand, it did give us all quite a few memories of that day, so it was probably worth it. The first time I tried anything harder than weed was when I was at a little music festival called Bonnaroo. I tried molly for the first time and I loved it. I cannot state that strong enough. I LOVED IT. It probably wasn't very pure, but fuck it. Eventually I tried acid and shrooms and I loved those too. I didn't think I would be the type of person to do this kind of stuff when I was in high school, but I'm honestly glad that I am. I'm more open-minded and happier as well. I found this site while trying to do some research on moon rocks and I realized that I finally found what has so far been an intelligent site where I can belong. I like it. I have a lot of different hobbies and passions and I'm hoping to gain insight from this group of people that I need. I love my friends, but they're not the right people to go to when you want a piece of writing analyzed or your artwork critiqued. I'm also hoping to use this site kind of point my life in some general direction...but I chose my username for a reason. If anyone is interested in seeing anything I've written or whatever, I would love to have another person's opinion on it. Or vice versa. So...yeah.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hello! welcome to the forum!! great to have you on board. i think it's good that you seem to be on a path of self-realization. i wish you all the best!! :)