Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introduction

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
Just to say Hi to you all. I look forward to becoming part of this community.

I grew up in the 60s but somehow managed to miss out on the fun first time around. Now I find myself living on some magickal land in Portugal with my huband, and am enjoying catching up and experimenting.

We live very near the Boom Festival site, so every two years we have access to a vibrant psychadelic community and the latest cutting-edge psy-trance music.

I am currently learning tarot and hope there will be others here interested in talking about using tarot with psychoactive substances (as I have been banned from talking about such things on a well-known tarot forum lol).

Also hoping that I will be able to tap some expert advice about how to rejuvinate my ailing San Pedro, and where I may be lucky enough to find shrooms growing in the wild nearby.

Jan

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High Magickstar welcome to the family . I hope you have a good time .

You sound about my age , i think its a good thing to have a few older people here .

About the tarrot...... I personaly dont believe in it but dont let my comments , if i make any , about it put you off the forum and please dont take it personaly .

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
I can just see the headlines: "I do not believe in tarot" says GOD. Wow! Forget particle accelerators - this is REALLY big news :D

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
welcome sister
you've a nother brother, too: a mumu

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Welcome!

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Welcome Magickstar.
I also mess around with the tarot now and then.
Always good to see new people. Have fun.

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Welcome magickstar! Can't wait to read more of your experiences.

Can you tell me more about combining tarot with psychedelics? Sounds very interesting.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Welcome!

Before I learned astrology I dabbled with the tarot quite a bit. I can't say either my own readings or those of others have ever been very useful to me. Tarot decks can be beautiful and playing around with the cards can be fun and meaningful, but as a system of divination I think it depends too much on interpretation. Hence tarot readers need to do a lot of talking with their clients to make sense of the deck. That talking may be beneficial though, especially if the tarot reader is a well-versed psychotherapist, or simply a caring person.

If you simply use the tarot to talk about the past and the present, it's a great tool. Just don't use it to predict the future.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I used to do a lot of tarot , iching and astrology . Then i realised its all intuition in the end so i took the next step in spiritual developement and threw them all away .

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I will get around to posting about the tarot. I am very interested in the comments of CaduceusMercurius and GOD. I do understand where you are both coming from. I agree that any divination tool is just a crutch to help one exercise natural intuition. If you can get beyond that and no longer feel the need to use such tools, fair play. I am in awe of fully developed intuition and psychic ability. For me, I am still learning and the tarot is fun to explore both straight and tripping.

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I will get around to posting about the tarot. I am very interested in the comments of CaduceusMercurius and GOD. I do understand where you are both coming from. I agree that any divination tool is just a crutch to help one exercise natural intuition. If you can get beyond that and no longer feel the need to use such tools, fair play. I am in awe of fully developed intuition and psychic ability. For me, I am still learning and the tarot is fun to explore both straight and tripping.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
welcome!

I was never into tarot but I am curious!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think you are curious to........