Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introduction

happysad

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
Hi all, I've just found this and felt like I should join. I have considered myself a psychonaut for sometime and have had over a decade of psychedelic use. I'll admit that my first few years of tripping had been purely for enjoyment purposes but over the years I have switched to a more spiritual/mind expanding way of use. I look forward to discussing and hopefully learning many things from this community. Thank you all.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Hello and Welcome to the forum.
Your avatar is extremely interesting and it depicts something but I cannot exactly figure out.
Your name "happysad" is superb as well, I believe that it is just like our lives, that is sometimes we are happy while sometimes we are sad. :smirk:​

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
What is a yin yang? I have no idea of it. If you could explain, I will be grateful to you.

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
I think its the ultiment in comparacen. Whats good with out evil? And when cant see the dark with out first seeing the light to notice the dark.