Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introduction thread

lobsterapples

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mai 2015
Greetings fellow feet users... [who explore the grassy knolls and jagged stones of the mind]

I might be a touch younger then all yall in Human Years (probly not old enough to use this site), but I promise I wont skimp on the dose. I look forward to discussing the spaces between my fingers and likewise topics of mystical interlude.

I also have lots of questions... so mods/admins please don't blame me for 20 slightly pointless posts:mrgreen:

Nieksas

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juin 2015
hello there everyone , i am 20yrs old man from eastern europe , as you can tell english is not the primary langue i use , atm studying engineering in denmark and just having good times in weekends :D also admins cope with my stupid posts until i reach 20 post mark :(

Hellucinate

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Juin 2015
Greetings! I'm nervously excited to have found you after just learning the term 'psychonaut' but having been one for many years. I don't do much drugs anymore due to health problems however, I am a certified hypnotherapist and through things like meditation and self-hypnosis I am able to have intense psychedelic experiences without the use of substances. That includes reproducing the effects of drugs I've taken in the past.

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
That's awesome! Welcome!

hydronaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mar 2015
Oh I just found this introduction thread right now, but I know you years ago, but registered here just some monhts ago to take part at the discussions instead of just reading then :)
I am from germany and so my english is not as good as you may expect to, but I try my best ;) Foremost I love the psychedelik component of drugs, f.e. magic mushrooms AND cannabis - both have for me a great psychedelic part. With them I try to improve my spiritual being for coming nearer to god.

Best regards to all of you =)

AliSpirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2015
20??? the rules page said only 5 for new users.....craaap....ok I think im gonna go unregister...there is a way to permanently delete account right? at least that much....I can't do 20...I came here just to tell of one experience of mine and see of any kind of responses such as anything similar in experiences, or if someone could maybe help explain a few things...but 20?....ah well, thanks anyways good luck to everyone I was coming here to introduce myself but after seeing that im kinda bumbed now.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
20 to have pm function..
And to open a new topic, just wait..

Zehryo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Mar 2015
Iloveu a dit:
Mi presento :-D

Thread sbagliato! =D

Devi presentarti nella sezione italiana, se hai intenzione di parlare italiano..... =|

[English Translation for non-italian readers]
Wrong thread!

You must present yourself in the italian section, if you plan to speak italian.....

patatas

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Oct 2015
greetings earthlings,im patatas,45,from northern part of europe.:jook:

Drugophiliac

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Oct 2015
I'm an interning high-schooler who (and I *am* aware of how arrogant this sounds) finds everyday life too slow paced and boring for his mind. Drugs, though, are an excellent escape.

Shani Grubaugh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Nov 2015
Hi all, I'm Shanna i just joined and having a nice time here. See you guys around! thanks :)

Pseyk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2015
Hey guys ! I'm brownsing psychonaut for some time now, and I feel it's time to be part of this awesome community, so here am I :).

Skyche

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2015
Hello, I'm new. I browsed the threads a bit and I thought this site seemed like a place I might fit in. Anyways, nice to meet everyone. I make art.

DVA5-2Tls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2016
Hello from France,
it is likely that I will much more go and talk with my fellow French psychonauts.
Bye, and have good time,
David

dabbos91

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2016
Hello psychonauts! I am 23 years old studenti from Italy. I have always been interested about The main topic we can find here and I hope that being here can help me go deeper in some interests I would like to grow. I have been following and reading many threads and I appreciate this "fórum" as a place to share opiniõns and information.
I hope also I can get connections with people interested in what I am :).
And if I can be helpful to anybody else...of course...that will make me really glad!

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
you're welcome my friend!!