Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introduction thread

Trees don't get offended

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Juin 2014
Hi everybody! I'm a 19 years old italian student, i'm here because fascinated with psychotropic world, in a scientific and spiritual way. Oh, clearly I'm fascinated by direct experiences too!:mrgreen:
See you around!

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Welcome aboard!

ICEERS Foundation

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Fev 2013
Hi everyone,

For those who do not know us:

The International Center forEthnobotanical Education, Research & Service (ICEERS) is aphilanthropic, tax-exempt non-profit organization dedicated to theintegration of ayahuasca, iboga and other traditional plants astherapeutic tools in modern society. Ourfields of work are education, research and service.

Now we are involved in four studies with different substances. We aredeveloping an study in Barcelona with chronically ill that usemedical cannabis. At the same time we are working in other study toknow the possible brain effects of a first ayahuasca experience.Another one is focused on the analysis of the ibogaine that is soldon internet for measure the composition of the samples. We are alsodeveloping a harm reduction study in Uruguay with freebase cocaineusers, trying to reduce their daily dose of freebase with cannabis.

We also work organizing outreach events and discussion, and weparticipate in international seminars and conferences aboutentheogens and ethnobotany. At the same time we work on thedevelopment of online help services for people who have questionsabout this therapeutic tools or have difficult experiences ofintegrating.

This year we have organized the first international conference aboutAyahuasca. The World Ayahuasca Conference 2014 will be held on 25, 26and 27 september; and aims to be a multidisciplinary event thatbrings together leading scientists, legal experts, practitioners.environmentalists and other experts involved in the ayahuasca field,facilitating the interchange of experience and knowledge, and thebirth of new synergies and collaborations through the formalpresentations and round tables, workshops and debates, as well as theinformal events of the conference.

See you in the forum!

All the info about the Ayahuasca Conference 2014: AYA2014.com
Check out our website: ICEERS.org

Facebook:ICEERS
Twitter:@NGO_ICEERS

dakaen

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Juil 2014
Hello brothers and sisters. I have just returned from a trip into the Heart of Darkness. A trip where I came face to face with The Fear and was humbled to such a degree unlike perhaps any other time in my life. Soon I will create a thread when I have reached the prerequisite posts to explain this experience. But I will say that it occurred last night and I am still recuperating from the effects today. I hope I may join this community of fellow psychonauts, I hope I may learn from you all, and perhaps in time come to teach as well.

To say a little of myself I hail from many places. I have lived in many places. San Clemente, Whittier, Maui, Big Bear, San Bernardino, and now Murrieta.

I am a writer, a musician, a tripper, a hiker, a reader, a romantic, and a shaman.

I have been experimenting with psychedelics now for a few years and in total have tripped 18 times.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Saidexperiments have included; [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1X- LSA (Morning Glory Seeds)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1X- 11-Hydroxy-THC (Edible Marijuana)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1X- Ayahuasca (Premature Purge; i.e. "aborted trip")[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]3X- 25I-nBOMe (Blotter Paper)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]6X- Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]9X- LSD (Liquid Form)[/FONT]

I pray I may come to be one with your community.

Mahalo aloha nui loa,
Dakaen

alienking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2014
hi everyone, new site user here, after years of hearing Joe rogan banging on about DMT and mushrooms i decided i cant wait any longer, i really want to try DMT i have been weed smoker for over a decade but recently cut it out due to my job but i really would like to smoke DMT at least once, i am from the midlands in the UK and was hoping there would be some people near me to help me discover and take it, i would like to be in a safe place with people who know how to guide me through the experience, i cant really afford to travel to peru or source DMT anywhere else unless i really have to, my first port of call was to come here to seek advice and maybe connect with some people in my area, you never now my neighbours could be doing it, i hope the thread is still going and i can find what im looking for, i have done LSD in my early 20s and really loved it, smoked weed like i said and took the occasional ecstasy so im not coming into this blind, ok guys thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to hearing from you. peac.e nathan

LePtitJO

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Août 2014
Hello there !

My name is Jo, and i am french... Yeh... yeh... I know... (Nobody is perfect...)
biggrin.png

I am leaving in the Philippines since 7 years
cool.png
, and i am now working as a dive center manager on a very tiny island, i am also a underwater photographer on my free time !

Back in the days, i use to do lots of rave party and take different kinds of stuff, but always prefered PSYKE like Mushrooms, Lsd and others... But in here... Exept Metha-amphetamine, XTC and others chimicals... There is not that much. And i am not really on to it. I am trying to take care of myself, health, mental, and also freedom... Dont want to spend the rest of my life in jale in there.

I would never tought that i could get into this wonderfull experience that is DMT until a few days i discovered discutions on forums.
But its just there, Philippine small acacia right !! (Acacia confusa), just there and i never knew... Maibe there where a reason for that, maibe i wasnt ready... Anyway...

I am surching arround to find Acacia confusa, it's here very close to me, i am sure... Just have to find a "nice way" to put my hand on it... (a nice way... as i am not planning going out with a chain saw and damage any kind of life form...)

So i might look into Chinese medecine drug store to start...
And with a little luck after all those tyfon that hit the country few times a year.... Maibe i can find dead trees and colect what i need from them
smile.png

Btw if anybody got any idea, like a town in Philippines, or any other ways (like chinese medecine store of health and care...)
It will be very welcome
smile.png
>>> >>> I am not asking about : selling ha !!!
As i am not really confortable on to ordering and receive by mail and i would prefer to find it myself...

That's it

Oh... Yes... Sorry for gramatical and mistake... But that not my mother tong and.... and....

(Yes... and i French)
wink.png

Cheers, have a good one all !!

GreyGoo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2014
Hi guys, I'm just wondering is there any way to change the colour of the background on this site ? I would like to start using this forum but I absolutely hate bright white screens it gives me a sore head. Thanks.

mystica

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2014
Hello everybody!

I'm a 20y/o woman from Narnia (actual filming location :D) with some psychedelic experience behind me. I front psychedelic parties and other raves, am planning to make psy deco to feed myself, otherwise I dropped out of studying chemistry :D I have various interests and have seen it (almost) all. I am looking to meet some people and learn something new about psychedelics. My goal for the near future is studying the nature and meaning of psychedelic experience, going in depth with my scientific and empirical :)P) knowledge.

Love,

- mystica

LePtitJO

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Août 2014
GreyGoo a dit:
Hi guys, I'm just wondering is there any way to change the colour of the background on this site ? I would like to start using this forum but I absolutely hate bright white screens it gives me a sore head. Thanks.

Sorry GreyGoo, no idea ! :)
Maibee somebody is going to show and and now little more...
But i found this Intro Thread pretty quiet...
Stange, higly recommend to come and introduce yourself... But Nobody to say hello... Anyway...

Hi Mystica !
Chemist student... hum... nice to have you as a friend ;)

Anyway ! Welcome guys !
See you arround !

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
Hello there psychonauts!
I am a 21 year old male,from eastern Europe,so my english might not be perfect at times. Anyway I am studying history at the moment at university and just started to study various philosophies, and religious pratices(both eastern and western) on my own. My road to psychonautics started like for most people I think, with casual-recreational drug use, but 3,5 years earlier I seriously started to felt depression, no psychiatric help could do much,actually it made things work, therapy worked and still works only for short term..fast forward to end of the world at 2012 or rather end of age, I revieved my ordered escaline and 2c-e, i took too much,too much man, at first, and most people would call it a very bad trip,but i felt like going trough Dantes Alighieris Infernos circles of hell, but it even tough it was a bad trip..fuck it i think ,what people call bad trips are actually very full of grim knowledge about oneself and enviorment he lives in. After that i took psychedelics more cautiously and started to look into meditation,buddhist texts(usual stuff for psy heads i guess), and most importantly I havent felt this good since I was diagonosed with depression. So one thing led to another and I found out about psychonautics.
So here I am, hope I will have a good stay, and my presence will be good for people here too!

conz0r

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2014
Greetings psychonauts, I'm 23 and i suppose one of my most defining features is that from 16 to 21 i was a heroin IV user. I've not touched it for a 2 years now and am an avid ayahuasca brewer with a real life of my own =). I'm still rediscovering myself on a daily basis and growing as a person constantly. I will do my best to contribute to the community in any way possible and continue to grow with all of you being leaves to my branch =D. I'm located in England, don't keep friends aside from my younger brother (partly because of where i live i.e chav city and partly because old habits die hard!). Anyway I look forward to our co-existence!

wikiihealth

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Oct 2014
I am a new bie here hope you all are fine. Really happy to be on this forum.

jay nyte

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Oct 2014
Hola, my names jay. Im from seattle. 28 years young. I've been picking mushrooms since middle school. Pretty good too. Would like to learn more, possible indoor sometime. October is like my Christmas. How do I post pictures. I have alot to share of my years. Thanks

Martijn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
Hi fellow travellers!

My name is Martijn and I am the co-founder of HighExistence, a blog dedicated to exploring life. Psychedelics is a large part of it, but so is spiritual practices like meditation, yoga and philosophy. I am also a philosophy student and volunteer at the OPEN foundation in Amsterdam (a kind of dutch MAPS.) I hope to contribute here and meet new people :)

okuza

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Nov 2014
Hi this forum seem to provide a lot of knowledge and news about psychedelic. i'm looking for more information to be a consciousness drug user

Teefs

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
Hello Pyschonauts,

I thought I'd join as I am currently looking for other adventurers and developers of life, the mind etc......

Apologies if there is already a thread / topic somewhere on the site....

I just wanted to know if there was anyone in the Surrey area of England that has experience with plants and would perhaps like to try a group spiritual healing session....you know the type you have to pay $5,000 in Peru.....BUT for nothing, gratis, zilch.....a home made spiritual gathering, life how it was many thousands of years ago......I'm wandering off again.

Once again apologies if there is a post etc...

Teefs

exportmanager

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2014
hello! I am a new member. Could you help me? i wan to know how to post information like you! My name Emily. skype: wanyou.sunny

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
you're welcome!! :mrgreen:
... reading and living :rolleyes: :pidu: :rock: