Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introduction thread

Golden

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2017
Hi everyone,

obviously new to to this forum and would briefly like to share a dmt experience I had at the weekend. I won't go into all, the background of why I tried it but let's just say since hitting 40 I have felt more spiritual and was seeking answers.

After taking a 70mg dose in a vaperizer I immediately saw the room and the people in it turn blocky and pixelated and felt I had to shut my eyes because the room was shaking like crazy. What hit me was like a bright orange highway that was so full of orange energy and moving in such an impossible way I couldn't describe it if I tried. Every time I focused on any element of this highway, it would change somehow. What happened next really took me by surprise. All I could see was a series's of orange triangles that seemed to go on forever, just as I had taken this in as much as I could, eyes appeared in every single one of those triangles, considering how far way they were I could make out every single one and then they started blinking randomly. I didn't feel frightened I just sat as calmly as I could, telling myself to relax over and over again. What came next I didn't expect at all but I could make out the outline of a face at first then this outline became more and more clear. What I could see was Buddha kind of smiling at me.

After this the things that happened are hard to remember and I think even if I did I wouldn't be able to articulate what happened....anyway I guess I'm interested if anyone else has had a Buddhist thing going on with DMT...I was just surprised to see the all seeing third eye and what looked like Buddha, also the most intense patterns were all orange, which I have just read has association to a few religions, including Buddhism....I know thIs isn't an obvious mainstream religion but was surprised to see it, as I thought my visions would be more random.....if anyone could let me know if they have had a similar experience that would be useful and what they took from the experience would be really interesting to hear.

paper boat captain

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Fev 2017
Hi there.
I'm a 31 year old Dutch female person who lives on the other side of the world, in South America. I love living here, but sometimes I feel a bit isolated. I miss my friends and community back home to share my thoughts, ideas and specific interests with, so I thought I'd try it online :) I like reading, writing and drawing and have quite some psychedelic experience. I am mostly interested in plants.
Looking forward to digitally hanging out with you all!
Ciao.

Nemo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Avr 2017
Hi, I'm new and excited to be here, really looking forward to exchanging with you guys!!

omgmi2

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
Hello, new here. Can't navigate this site...having compatibility issues, don't know if it's my phone or what. Very frustrating. Want to join forums and discuss but I don't have full access. How long will it take to get full access. Thank you.

Welcome!!!!

Welcome!

Welcome. I only have myself for a friend to. So message me any time. I like the concept of psychedelics but am scared as shit to trybthem because my husband once told me "because you are crazy, you will have a bad trip and nvr come out of it! "....so ....45 and still working up the nerve.

Welcome. ...glad you made it through, sounds fun wish i wasn't scared to try

I love crocheting....lmao its in my bio! Welcome.

Welcome.! Message me any time. I love to "talk"....as talk but texting...lol.

Hello...I too am having extreme diffculties with this site and now I feel like when I am replying it is to get people to message me back per guidelines and not because my post is genuine. ....lol.

salut! Ravi de vous rencontrer et d'entendre votre voyage. J'ai aussi cinq enfants et un petit-fils. J'ai aussi une dépression maniaque bipolaire et vingt ans d'abus grave de drogue. J'ai quarante-cinq ans et j'ai perdu tout cela, mais je ne pense pas que ce soit un gaspillage, ce qui me dit que c'est le problème.

Message moi n'importe quand pour n'importe quoi.

Jokol

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2017
Hello,

Newby here..
Jokol (of course its his real name)
25 years of age, a profesional chef by day and a semi experienced alien hunter by night
Dutch is my native language and my iPhone isnt kind on me with auto correct so pardon my occational french...

Joined up because i was looking for Some trip reports About shrooms (very legal here) and found out about DMT...

So after Reading Some teks, my first batch is on its way

blander66

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Déc 2016
Welcome!

Jokol a dit:
Hello,

Newby here..
Jokol (of course its his real name)
25 years of age, a profesional chef by day and a semi experienced alien hunter by night
Dutch is my native language and my iPhone isnt kind on me with auto correct so pardon my occational french...

Joined up because i was looking for Some trip reports About shrooms (very legal here) and found out about DMT...

So after Reading Some teks, my first batch is on its way

Welcome

Nemo a dit:
Hi, I'm new and excited to be here, really looking forward to exchanging with you guys!!

Welcome

harmonysmom a dit:
Hey everyone! nice to meet you all :rolleyes:

Welcome

paper boat captain a dit:
Hi there.
I'm a 31 year old Dutch female person who lives on the other side of the world, in South America. I love living here, but sometimes I feel a bit isolated. I miss my friends and community back home to share my thoughts, ideas and specific interests with, so I thought I'd try it online :) I like reading, writing and drawing and have quite some psychedelic experience. I am mostly interested in plants.
Looking forward to digitally hanging out with you all!
Ciao.

Welcome

PoppyThankful a dit:
Hi. My name is Poppy Thankful, I'm a Pre-School teacher of St.Kitts and Nevis. The course i will be taking is Early Childhood Education. I have read the guidelines and will comply.
I love being online, making friends, playing video games, crocheting and reading.

wachumero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2017
Just joined the forum.... Worked with many psychedelics in the past, but about 6 or so years ago I switched to only using plant medicines and no longer use any synthetic psychedelics.... I originally became interested in psychedelics after a NDE drowning in the ocean - the experience caused me to start having visions, and I tried mushrooms for the first time about 3 months after that - which seemed to help me understand the visions caused by my NDE.... This started a long quest of soul searching.

After years learning on my own I started training with different healers in Peru that use plant medicines.... Now I do a lot of traditional work with healers in Peru and also my own personal ceremonies elsewhere. I started writing books about plant medicines, recording ceremony inspired music, and hosting different retreats which I love sharing with others.

HeartCore2017

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2017
Hi all,

I am a returning user. Don't have access to my old account HeartCore anymore or the e-mail address associated with it.

So much has changed since my last visit here.

Two and a half decade of psychedelic enthusiasm, what has it brought me?

Well for starters I have lost interest in most human beings altogether. I am living alone, part-time dad, my kid lives with me half of the time.

To be able to socialize I took in a couple of rats a year ago which has since then grown into a group of 18 which all roam free in my living room whenever I am home and awake. Last week a few broke out of their cage, got high on my coca plant and then completely destroyed my couch. They also try to steal my joints whenever they get the chance.

I haven't had a psychedelic experience since before the birth of my now eight year old daughter. But it hasn't been boring at all, while pursuing the psychedelic path is not really an option with young kids in the house, I set myself to the task of growing in different ways, for example by teaching myself critical thinking.

Reason I am back at this forum is that a couple of weeks ago I started a mushroom grow again, standard PF Tek Amazonian strain. While observing the progress (zero contamination so far!) I often have to think back about this forum and how much fun it has been to discover all these things with the people here, over a decade ago that was. I wonder who is still here and active and how you are all doing.

HC

Evo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2017
Hi there everyone, I am an adventurer from the US. Currently a computer science student in university and interested in trying psychadelics

Evo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2017
I've mainly become interested in psychedelics because I enjoy experiencing the world, and I feel that this time in my life may be the only time to try this kind of an experience. Previously I've only done weed, and am fairly experienced, but now I feel this is right for me.

Evo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2017
So far no experiences yet, but I'm looking to rather soon!

Evo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2017
Haha, a dating site for psychonauts, that would be interesting! :)

heatlightning

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2017
Hey guys, I just registered because I have important questions about whether to join a ceremony that's coming up very soon, but I'm restricted from posting, so I just have to spam around a bit :/.