Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Internet RC's take hit by DEA

G

Invité
Didn't know they still sold this in the USA, sounds like a dangerous business to me. I wish them good luck!

vittel

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Juil 2004
All of this website are closed :-(
Only one of this already exist. Do you think we can still order product on this ??

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
No I don't think any of these sites will ever take another order. The DEA will be watching. :computer:

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
that suxx a lot... :frown:
i was planning to order dxm on one of those site.
If anyone knows a reliable website which is still working...

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
It looks like www.americanchemicalsupply.com is still taking orders but they are currently under investigation. Personally I would not have them sent to my home address. Maybe rent a mail box or something. :roller:

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
:shocked: Don't take the bait mate... that heavy metal bar may slam down on your neck.

that being said it seems a lot of that stuff was imported from china or india... might try researching some lines out of there.

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
is dxm a controlled substance? its available over the counter which leads me to believe it isn't... i know that over the counter dxm is not safe, but the fact that it exists leads me to believe that having it sent to you and posessing it would not be illegal (even if selling it in pure form is illegal). maybe i'm over simplifying this issue, perhaps someone on this thread can enlighten me.