Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Interesting presentation for the future(watch)

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004

it is quite interesting to see this video
and I believe they are right about most things

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Nice.

2,7 billion (miljard!!) google request per second. I knew it had to be many.. now I know how many.

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
Yeah, pretty nice vid to say the least..
But what's the goal of all this? Creating awareness? Seems rather futile, won't help anything and it isn't really all bad.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I guess its more ment to inform .. and maybe make people aware about how godamn fast we technology is developing

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
G

Invité
The only thing I see on the screen is Bla bla bla bla bla America this, China this, India this.... Work, statistics, fear, unknowingness....

Sorry Pro, can't relate to this movie

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
To go deaper in this subject, I wonder how many people have read 'Brave New World' from, 'Aldous Huxley wrote this novel in 1932 in an attempt to arn mankind for the negative effects of science and industrialization and to criticize their exaggerated admiration for it. ....'

I guess more people here know this writer from his genius book about mind-expanding drugs (mescalin and LSD) in 1954.

Great writer and philospher, reading his work you notice that with our discussions today we are not one little step further and to quote Bob Marley: 'it takes a revolution to make the solution'.

One nice detail is that Aldous asked and was given LSD when he was dying on his bed.

R.I.P. mr Huxley

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
R.I.P Mr Huxley