Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

interesting home made smoke (thank you mother earth)

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
well i had to quit doing all my favorite drugs and desperite times call for drastic measures, here is a smoke that was not only fun but cheap as cheap can be

1/8 oz salvia
2 teabags catnip
1/8 oz mad dog skull cap
and some downy skull cap ( b/c both skullcaps grow around my house)
spearmint for flavor

smoke it just like salvia of course but the buzz is tripfully sedating, salvia fun with that extra feel of mild tranquelizers. buzz enjoyed by all, tastes a little like moldy plastic though, spearmint helped, and according to one wicca book i have spearmint helps with falling asleep, so i guess thats another downer...

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
What is mad dog skull cap ??? Never heared of that....
And did you have a good sleep after this very special mix?

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
mad dog skullcap is this little plant about 12 inches high, not sure how big that would be in metric measurements, it grows in bunches along creeks and ponds, i gets all these purple/blue flowers all over it, they're really tiny and the ends of them are dome shaped like a human skull, native americans used it to calm themselves, it's a natural tranquilizer, i've seen it on the internet sold as a supliment, i'm not sure if it grows in other parts of the world, on it's own it doesn't do much more than make you not want to move, rather makes it very very hard for you to move.

yes you will get a good rest after smoking a lot of this but only after 5 or so pipes full, and not instantly, you will not just pass out.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Today I bought a mix, with the following ingredients:

Amanita
Passionflower
Damiana
Catmint
Skullcap
Spearmint
Roseleafs

Last two are for the taste I think :)

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
that sounds like an awsome wicked smoke, please let me know what it's like, i think i would like to try it.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Ok, I tried it last night, and it was pretty nice :)

10 minutes after smoking it you get this... easy feeling. it's a bit like being stoned, but with a little more energy. It's a little dreamy as well. You enjoy music more, but I really had the feeling that if I'd to talk I wouldnt like it :)

I'll try it again tonight and compare it to yesterday

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
that sounds like something i might enjoy trying, where did you find this smoke?

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
It's really nice, calming and dreamy. First stage is relaxing, after that I felt more energetic.

I found it at a smartshop calles euphoria. It's called
'alice wondermix'

Maybe there are online retailers who sell it as well? It think so, it's part of the herbs of teh gods line.