Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Inner Paths to Outer Space

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Rick Strassman shares thoughts on DMT, UFO's, aliens, spiritual realities, psychedelic research and more with a reading of the transcript of the recent interview Martin Ball did with Rick Strassman in New Mexico. This podcast is the first part of a two-part episode.

http://entheogenic.podomatic.com

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I've been listening to most of it now. I found it really interesting, especially where they talk about what happens when someone opens their eyes during the peak of a DMT experience and how this motivated Strassman to change the hospital setting in such a way as to avoid the disorientation thus occuring. I have experienced this myself as well: opening my eyes (and taking my Mindfold off) in a brightly lit room was extremely disorienting. The sitter must make sure the tripper keeps their eyes closed and/or covered.

They also discuss the difference and similarity between the DMT experiences of Strassman's subjects and those described by Terence McKenna.

Rick also talks about how he got to the point of doing research into the effects of DMT and how his current book came about.

You don't hear Rick Strassman himself though. For some reason the interview is read by Martin Ball. Very interesting nonetheless.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Very interesting .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The statistical things Strassman noticed about people experiencing beings could either have something to do with the way the drug works , the way the brain works ...... or that there are beings.......

I want to see more research being done and read the results .

Another thing was that Strassman actualy says that DMT is part of the human phsiology , and not that its a theory .