Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Information Disinformation

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
I accidentally stumbled upon this site just by typing in "wild Dagga" on my surfer.
please do find the time to read this article thoroughly and post :)
thank you in a dvance for your time taken

http://www.drugaware.co.za/dagga.html

this reminds me a lot of the FOX news saying that "teens get high legally on Salvia"
edit: but Dagga aint legal

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
looks like the same propoganda that the US goverment used in the 60'

G

Invité
wild dagga is not cannabis!

what is this ?
someday, i hope to buy limestone and be sold cocaine. honestly!

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
wild dagga ain't cannabis, but dagga is. therefore i assume wild dagga means wild cannabis?

i thought nobody writes articles like this anymore. it is... how would i say it... simply STUPID.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Not only that but they twisted completely the information^1....and gave really ridicule shit symptoms^2....

1 a man with stains in his hands might have been smoking tobacco for what you know...if he does it the indo way
besides they didn't specify that lung problems are caused byt the smoke of the cannabis...wich contains CO and many other carcinogens....hello of course you get braindamage!!!!

2 how the fuck can you say that an MJ user is untidy it is so subjective and general...i mean i know a LOT of people who fall under the psychological profile presented by the site and NONE of them use cannabis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
and i'm not the exception to any rule i'm a neatfreak...my room is the most enthalpic place in the universe and a couple of my close riends are even worse than me....we should do sumthing to edit what they sell as "drug awarenes" :twisted:

G

Invité
please take the time to read this:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/leonotis_leonurus/

and see what says under "common names".

if this is cannabis, i can tell you I never felt to cheated in my entire life. not even when my girlfriend ran to the UK just to fuck with another guy. but i got over it, i fucked her mother and her sister.
now it's the time for you to get over it.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
daytripper a dit:
please take the time to read this:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/leonotis_leonurus/

and see what says under "common names".

if this is cannabis, i can tell you I never felt to cheated in my entire life. not even when my girlfriend ran to the UK just to fuck with another guy. but i got over it, i fucked her mother and her sister.
now it's the time for you to get over it.

well dude i dunno but wild dagga IS the name of leonotis and it's allways been...so ...i don't see the cheatiness of this...

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
daytripper just for you: (a copy/paste from wiki)

Dagga is a folk name used to indicate Cannabis sativa, however, the plant Leonotis leonurus is also known as "wild dagga". The term is most commonly used in South Africa as a slang term. The word dagga is a Dutch pronunciation of the Hottentot word, dachah. Common dagga names : cannabis (Eng.); dagga (Afr.); Umya (Xhosa); Matekwane/Patse (Northern Sotho); Nsangu (Zulu)

G

Invité
sopor, are we talking about dagga or wild dagga ? i guess there's much confusion here.
the first website is about cannabis. the search was made about wild dagga.
i was talking about the wild dagga.
i guess everything has been straightened out ?
sometimes i get quite agressive, i'm sorry. as a matter of fact, i stopped consuming DAGGA after a almost two years heavy daily use. as you guys know, it is hard to stop doing it. not an excuse for my behaviour, but it certainly doesn't help.
i don't know why we call cannabis dagga, since there's a herb with a so alike name...
perhaps cannabis hasn't enough names already!