Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

In search for exploration

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
Hello everyone,
I have been doing a lot of homework regarding DMT, and am constant search for it. I highly doubt I will find it in POrtland OR, but i could be wrong. I am very intreeged by the other side, for I have dedicated my mind to being a psychonaut, and am constanly studying shamanism. I dont know where I need to travel to accually obtain true DMT, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I know the illeagality of it all is crap, and am willing to break the laws of america :wink: so if anyone is brave enough to give some direction, than karma will come back to them 10 fold.

thanks,
brak

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
well dude.why don't you google a bit.There are a host of legal plants that are rich in the alkaloids you seek and plenty of on-line vendors whom you can google.Try a search for entheogens and many results will pop up.You don't have to travel to another country to get that thing.There are forums with discussions about extracting these alkaloids,all over the web.I know someone who has recently done an acid/ base extraction of spice and he got nice twinkly crystals of 99.9 % pure DMT that smokes smooth and gets you to hyperspace with one good toke.He told me that on his first try he was blasted out of the universe to another realm.this guy has done huge quantities of LSD(10 hits) and huge doses of shroom 14 grams dry and says that doesn't even come close to a DMT breakthrough.Very easy to make.from dry plantmatter to pure crystals in under 24 hours.It's a joke.read some teks at other forums in the chemistry forums. hope that helps buddy
Joe Vortex

afraid4myself

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Avr 2006
I live in Regina saskatchewan ( in canada), and Im having a very difficult time finding it also, is it available in bc?