Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I'm new :-)

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
Hey everybody, I've just returned from an ayahuasca retreat and had an amazing healing time. I have been researching and experimenting with plants and chemicals for a few years now but wanted to join the fun on a forum. I'm hoping to delve into the dmt experiences if I can figure out how to make it. I had long suffered with so called mental illness and addiction, all of which is healed now. I intend to continue to dissolve my ego through my regular meditation practice, my shamanic studys I'm ungoing and monthly physcadelic journeys. Anyways just wanted to say hi. If you fancy reading an article written on my healing in the Amazon it's at thinkanddiethinking. something or other and it's titled I met him in Peru. It's on neurosoup too :)

Thanx.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey welcome!!!!! good to have you on board!! sounds great!!! i haven't tried ayahuasca myself, but have heard a lot good about it!! i'm also on a path of healing!! the whole planet has been sick for quite a while now and i think it's really time that more people are into healing and not war...
i will have a look at your article. now i wish you a great time!!! :D may the force, the flying spaghetti monster or whatnot be with you!!!
just kidding a little bit... :)

RPonting

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2013
[FONT=&amp]Hey guys!
MY name is Ricky Ponting. I am 23 years old belong from New York..I am just new in this form and looking for the best experience about this forum[/FONT].I am looking forward to some learning and sharing of information.rpinstitute.com